Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ooh, the million dollar question.....    and lots of other questions...   Do you think your pad can carry on soaking up much more wetness before you end up with a delicious wet circle on your chair?  If there's no-one coming back for the afternoon then perhaps that doesn't matter.

Perhaps time to give the pad a break - but where instead?  Office potted plant? Waste bin? corner of the carpet?  Under your least favourite colleague's desk?

I think it can take a bit more (and I brought a spare!). But maybe more fun is to be had.. Just let another burst go in my panties while gently rubbing myself over my clothes..

• Love 1

I'm really thinking that iy you're planning to last into the evening then letting out spurts is great (and very hot!) - but you could afford to let more out, it'll soon get replaced.

So where have you always thought about taking a naughty pee if you had the chance in the office?

@gldenwetgoose If I could pee anywhere in the office without worry about being caught or leaving a mess / smell behind ... I would pee directly into my boss’s chair... and then eventually every other chair in the building! I’d love to feel my piss soak into the cushion. 

I am sure there are many more spots I could come up with

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

@peegirl99 - I have to go, but you have fun during the rest of the day ... choose a couple of chairs and leave a little of yourself there before you go home tonight. I have to leave you with GWG's capable support - I will catch up with the thread later ❤

1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

@gldenwetgoose If I could pee anywhere in the office without worry about being caught or leaving a mess / smell behind ... I would pee directly into my boss’s chair... and then eventually every other chair in the building! I’d love to feel my piss soak into the cushion. 

I am sure there are many more spots I could come up with

Yeah, can see how awesome it would feel to sit in the boss' chair and just relax - but maybe a bit too risky lol.

Do you maybe have a cup, say like a vending machine cup that you could scoot forward in your chair - or any other place for that matter, fill the cup and then dribble it around?  Say on the carpet under desks, into any plants. Anywhere really where next week you'll know you left your mark?

And of course if you drink the same in liquids as you expel then you'll be full again soon.

Ok - I was just thinking if you had, say a bus or train journey, you could perhaps do a bit of teasing - standing near a shy looking guy and announcing how you're 'absolutely bursting for a wee and hope you make it' - but maybe that's not your thing

Anyway... back to the present - how's it going?

Not quite my thing. But I have thought about the fact that will the masks mandates here it brings a new level of anonymity... Maybe things that once seemed too daring publicly for risk of someone seeing may now be possible... even if someone sees they can’t see the face under the mask!

• Like 3