Live Action Thread

7 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Not yet! Plan to measure 

Great - let us know all about it. It's strange, but when I'm more desperate, I find it more difficult to get good pressure and distance and volume. But that's probably age ...

Eleven minutes...

13 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Great - let us know all about it. It's strange, but when I'm more desperate, I find it more difficult to get good pressure and distance and volume. But that's probably age ...

Eleven minutes...

Didn’t make it ☹️ 
amazing pressure tho! 1300mls 

• Like 1

Been holding it at work most of the day. Getting desperate to go! One hour left until I leave. I have to stop at a friends house to water her plants while she’s out of town... plan to take advantage of the opportunity of an empty house to relieve myself in a fun way. Will decide how when I get there. Been reading posts and watching videos on here and am absolutely bursting now and getting really turned on. Hopefully I make it another hour... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, peegirl99 said:

Been holding it at work most of the day. Getting desperate to go! One hour left until I leave. I have to stop at a friends house to water her plants while she’s out of town... plan to take advantage of the opportunity of an empty house to relieve myself in a fun way. Will decide how when I get there. Been reading posts and watching videos on here and am absolutely bursting now and getting really turned on. Hopefully I make it another hour... 

I'm sure you can hold it. We'll be here for you!

Currently sitting at my desk at work peeing my pants (into a thick pad) in small bursts. I plan is to avoid using the toilet for the rest of the day. I just love the feeling. I have a full bladder but force myself so only less out small bursts at time. I can feel my the warmth and the wet inside my panties. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

@gldenwetgoose Not so much my grin that needs to be hidden as my arousal... still sitting here wetting periodically... have moved about the office and gone in some other spots too letting it get soaked into the pad in my panties... getting awfully wet in more ways than one. Currently have the office to myself so what shall be done about this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

@gldenwetgoose Not so much my grin that needs to be hidden as my arousal... still sitting here wetting periodically... have moved about the office and gone in some other spots too letting it get soaked into the pad in my panties... getting awfully wet in more ways than one. Currently have the office to myself so what shall be done about this. 

Ooh - lucky to have the office to yourself! You have many options ... and a few hours yet I think. Time for plenty of fun 🙂

• Like 1
Just now, peegirl99 said:

Ooh, the million dollar question.....    and lots of other questions...   Do you think your pad can carry on soaking up much more wetness before you end up with a delicious wet circle on your chair?  If there's no-one coming back for the afternoon then perhaps that doesn't matter.

Perhaps time to give the pad a break - but where instead?  Office potted plant? Waste bin? corner of the carpet?  Under your least favourite colleague's desk?