Live Action Thread

Ok - so in that last few minutes I went from desperate to unable to stand or sit still, jumping around holding myself, shivers and goosebumps to the point I knew I was absolutely about to lose it. 

Rather than flood my pants and the towel I’d sat on I grabbed the two now empty pint glasses on my desk....

So I reckon about 700ml there which I know isn’t much for some - but probably a record for me recently.  Let’s see what happens as the next lot of juice filters through... 

C617AC38-AA68-4F9A-8C41-09EB400589A0.jpeg

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

Bladder filling fast, only had 1coffee and bottle of coke since lunch and last pee at 1pm. Definetely not peeing until after I leave work at 530pm 

So - will you pee as you leave... or do you have a rush hour journey to survive?

13 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok - so in that last few minutes I went from desperate to unable to stand or sit still, jumping around holding myself, shivers and goosebumps to the point I knew I was absolutely about to lose it. 

Rather than flood my pants and the towel I’d sat on I grabbed the two now empty pint glasses on my desk....

So I reckon about 700ml there which I know isn’t much for some - but probably a record for me recently.  Let’s see what happens as the next lot of juice filters through... 

C617AC38-AA68-4F9A-8C41-09EB400589A0.jpeg

I can see how you couldn't wait much longer lol. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

You should measure when really desperate! Think you would be surprised lol 

I may have to try one day.  Usually when the circumstances arise I haven't got the necessary measuring aparatus to hand, but I do know I sometimes end up going to the toilet and my wife is like "Are you done yet?" and then 20 seconds later "Really?" and then eventually I finish up.  I know I have peed for a minute and a half or more on a number of occasions. 

• Like 1