Live Action Thread

I’m peeing!!! Oh it feels so damn good! I’m slowly releasing it to enjoy this moment. 

Whew! All finished, I peed for about 30 seconds. These leggings are soaked! I’ve never done something like this before, holy moly I want to do it again!

44 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Did you stand up and pee,  bathroom or bedroom? Did your feet get wet too?

I peed standing up in the shower. It ran all down my legs and got my feet covered! Watching the leggings get soaked was so exciting, I had to take care of myself after I wet myself.

Did you wet yourself with clothes on over the toilet?

2 hours ago, Merkus said:

Time for a bump! I’ve started my hold right now, I’ve drank 2 cups of coffee and nearly 48 ounces of water so far. Soon there will be an “accident”

Sorry - two hours late to the party.  Sounds like you had a blast!!!

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Cheeky 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Sorry - two hours late to the party.  Just checked in and saw your post....   how is it going / did it go?

It did! I kept everyone up to date on it. I tried to get some pics, but they didn’t turn out at all. Lol. Maybe next time I do. Though I will be peeing a lot today. I’ve drank a lot of water today, and now the beer begins.

10 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

@Merkus are you going for Desperation or up for something different,  I never tired desperate yet except if I'm suck in traffic and I  I dnt think that's the same lol

I did take care of myself in the leggings afterwords. The fabric felt real nice lol. 

I was going for desperation until I gave in. I wasn’t leaking much as I was semi-hard.

hm.... if you can hold outside or in a forest could be an option. If not maybe the shower inside. I kinda have to pee again. Lol

2 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Rain day  or in my part of the world Evening, I all ready took my shower for the day and didn't plan on getting wet again,  but I'm good for getting something else wet. 

Maybe a towel? You could bundle it it up and squat into it. If you gotta do laundry then that would be perfect!

Guest jeanswettingfan

I'm currently starting a hold if anyone is interested.

Probably at 3.5-4, haven't peed in 3.5 hours, I've had a Monster Energy drink and I'm working on a large glass of water.

My kik is @pissedjeansmetal and my DMs are open 🙂

Guest jeanswettingfan
17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Have you broke the seal yet?

I actually just pissed my jeans!  It got really bad really fast haha.  I have footage if you want to DM me on Kik

Guest jeanswettingfan

Just chugged a Monster and about 24 ounces of water.  I'm at a 5 or 6 and growing, I'm going to be really desperate really fast haha

My Kik is @pissedjeansmetal if anyone wants to hit me up.

Straight male 25 USA

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought it was about time I resurrected the thread....  live now.

Today I've been into the office for a few hours.  Had a large black coffee late morning and a pee on the way to lunch.  Since then a can of Diet Coke - both drinks normally go right through my middle aged male system. From work though I had to go to a nearby hospital for a routine blood test.

I sort of needed to pee when I left the office, but decided wait - half an hour or drive to the hospital was fine, just that comfortable needy feeling, then parking my car a more urgent twinge.  I considered peeing in an empty paper cup by my car in the multi-storey, but wasn't;'t sure about security cameras so held on. Walking the long hospital corridors was fine - less so the sitting waiting for my turn.  Was just considering a toilet visit when my name waa called and took my mind off it.

Arriving back at my car I thought about the cup idea but then figured I could at least start to drive- I could take the country lane route and always stop at a field entrance.  Sat nav said 40 minutes, but I hadn't really accounted for school traffic and a couple of sets of traffic lights.   I still had that coming and going urgency thing, so basically carried on driving - telling myself I'd only drunk one can of coke and holding myself when the need arose.

The last two miles we're of course the worse - past a biggish high school with buses and parents cars all over. Turning onto my estate felt like my bladder control was hanging by a thread... but made it home.

I've hung up my coat, untied and put away shoes - bending double to untangle a knotted lace very nearly lost it and think I may have just dribbled.  But now poured a pint of juice and having to stand typing this one handed.

It's now 15:43 so coming up to 3hrs 45min elapsed time since my lunchtime pee - wonder if I can make four hours?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Just thought it was about time I resurrected the thread....  live now.

Today I've been into the office for a few hours.  Had a large black coffee late morning and a pee on the way to lunch.  Since then a can of Diet Coke - both drinks normally go right through my middle aged male system. From work though I had to go to a nearby hospital for a routine blood test.

I sort of needed to pee when I left the office, but decided wait - half an hour or drive to the hospital was fine, just that comfortable needy feeling, then parking my car a more urgent twinge.  I considered peeing in an empty paper cup by my car in the multi-storey, but wasn't;'t sure about security cameras so held on. Walking the long hospital corridors was fine - less so the sitting waiting for my turn.  Was just considering a toilet visit when my name waa called and took my mind off it.

Arriving back at my car I thought about the cup idea but then figured I could at least start to drive- I could take the country lane route and always stop at a field entrance.  Sat nav said 40 minutes, but I hadn't really accounted for school traffic and a couple of sets of traffic lights.   I still had that coming and going urgency thing, so basically carried on driving - telling myself I'd only drunk one can of coke and holding myself when the need arose.

The last two miles we're of course the worse - past a biggish high school with buses and parents cars all over. Turning onto my estate felt like my bladder control was hanging by a thread... but made it home.

I've hung up my coat, untied and put away shoes - bending double to untangle a knotted lace very nearly lost it and think I may have just dribbled.  But now poured a pint of juice and having to stand typing this one handed.

It's now 15:43 so coming up to 3hrs 45min elapsed time since my lunchtime pee - wonder if I can make four hours?

Can relate to the effects of caffeine on the older bladder lol

yep keep holding!! 😀

• Thanks 1