Live Action Thread

12 hours ago, Sophie said:

I'm wearing some tight jeans today (and light blue panties) that are a nightmare to get out of. The button is tight, always hurts my thumb, the zip likes to get stuck. Everytime I get out of them to pee it's a whole ordeal... so I'm just not going to do it.

I'm starting to need to pee right now and whenever my bladder does empty, my jeans will get all of it.

No exaggeration at all, those four or five sentences and the two posts that followed were definitely the most stimulating thing I've seen on the forum for days, maybe even weeks.  I'll take in  photos, videos and fiction of course - but just wow to the imagery those sentences conjured up.

Just like when anyone shares here, thank you!

On 4/20/2020 at 12:19 AM, Lovetoholdin said:

I'm glad to see this thread has had some activity. There should be more though with all the quarantine going on.

It's one of those threads that a few people know about and will subscribe to.  I'm sure lots more play is taking place.

(And I got all excited too when I saw a new post listed...)

Edited by gldenwetgoose
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's one of those threads that a few people know about and will subscribe to.  I'm sure lots more play is taking place.

(And I got all excited too when I saw a new post listed...)

Perhaps if it was pinned to the top of the board it would get more notice & activity.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:19 AM, Lovetoholdin said:

I'm glad to see this thread has had some activity. There should be more though with all the quarantine going on.

Some people will have more opportunity due to being stuck at home, others will have less opportunity as they may normally get time home alone, but now have family with them constantly.

Of course, feel free to join in and add your own account.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Are you still there holding 

Held it all day to get myself really desperate to go. I’ve been letting out small bursts into a pad in my pants for about an hour. The desperation has subsided by I’m still plenty full. Just let out another big burst of pee as I type this. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

How much do you think that pad gonna hold?

Hopefully a lot! I’m determined to keep this going another hour until it’s time to go home. I do not want to use a toilet today. 
Hoping to let some go in the car while I drive home without leaking. 
Once I get home I’ll decide how I’m going to let the rest out. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peeteller said:

@peegirl99  you gave me an idea too, I have some diapers in the closet from back when I had my surgery, I need them because I couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough and got tried of changing my underwear every time. 

Anyway I'll try my one second game too and see how far I get. 

Please share when you! 

Laying in bed desperate for a pee. Been laying here for the past hour reading stories and getting very excited. My need to pee has grown and now I’m getting quite desperate. Currently rubbing my pussy into the mattress as I type. Can’t risk wetting the bed... where should I pee...

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

Laying in bed desperate for a pee. Been laying here for the past hour reading stories and getting very excited. My need to pee has grown and now I’m getting quite desperate. Currently rubbing my pussy into the mattress as I type. Can’t risk wetting the bed... where should I pee...

Please give us an update on what happened.

6 hours ago, Lovetoholdin said:

Hi peegirl99. I've seen stories posted onto a related website that has lots of similarities to what your posting here on the live thread. Just wondering if they are written by the same person.

I’ve only posted to this website 🙂

Anyone else currently holding? Waiting for the right moment to release a bladder pull of pee? 

Been holding for a few hours and growing increasingly excited and anxious to feel the relief and the pleasure of a naughty pee. But I’m not quite desperate enough yet. I want to wait until I’m ready to burst! 

1 hour ago, peegirl99 said:

Anyone else currently holding? Waiting for the right moment to release a bladder pull of pee? 

Been holding for a few hours and growing increasingly excited and anxious to feel the relief and the pleasure of a naughty pee. But I’m not quite desperate enough yet. I want to wait until I’m ready to burst! 

Well iam not holding yet but iam enjoying some IPA right now lol. Beer always needs to come out sooner or later hahahaha

• Like 2
Guest jeanswettingfan
1 hour ago, peegirl99 said:

I was not long ago.  I came home from work super horny so I held it for about an hour and flooded my jeans.  I came SO fast haha

Edited by jeanswettingfan
Typo