Live Action Thread

I have never had the opportunity to post an experience here- mainly because I tend to access the forums for short periods of time rather than over a prolonged period.  I also don’t tend to hold to the point of bursting, but maybe I should try and add an account.   I will see if I could do so this week. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @Riley  - long time since a hold on here, great to have you back.

So what are your plans today....  apart from holding!   Are you home right now or out?

thank you!

Im in quarantine like almost everyone else so I don't really have anywhere to be but I should probably get some work done at some point😂

Yes, quarantine at home.  Three weeks ago today work closed.  I'm in theory 'working from home' but I don't have IT or access to do anything, so basically a man of leisure.

Hard for you to concentrate on work if your bladder is shouting at you though. 😉

It is really hard to concentrate 😂 sorry for the late reply my internet cut out for a little while randomly. 

Idk, I'm kind of curious to be honest. I think I'm at like a 6/10 right now?

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

OK - not too bad,  so what sort of hold are you thinking?  Last minute dash to the toilet, or are your clothes likely to suffer instead?

I think I might try to do a last minute dash to the toilet, I think it might make me hold it longer? Also, do you think I should get a little bit if water, I'm a little dehydrated 😂

9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Of course you shouldn't let yourself get dehydrated - it's easy to forget when you're working.  I'd definitely suggest a large glass of juice or similar. 😉

I didn't have any juice but I got myself a large cup of tea🙂

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Fair enough.  And how are you feeling, did it help to walk to the kitchen?

I can definitely feel it getting worse but I think I was a little dehydrated so it might take a little bit to like, get things going😂

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You've just reminded me I haven't had a drink since lunch - just grabbed a can of fruit cider from the fridge. It's late enough in the afternoon to consider alcohol. 

It's always best to stay hydrated 😂

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think you've probably got a head start on me though. 😉 

To be honest, I'm starting to fidget quite a bit and have my legs crossed😂

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Oops - still if it's only a tiny bit.....      Are you in the mood for getting clothes wet, or prefer not today?

I just leaked again, tbh not really but I don't want to give up here, I could maybe strip down but sit on a towel just in case...?