Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Rewdna said:

I'd love to,but I'm not so good at that.I'm guessing the weather may be cold where you are,so you'll need practical stuff to keep you warm.

I mean what you say doesn't have to be final xD I just like to try and dress to what other people like 🙂 If you dont want to though I completely understand and can go 🙂 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

I mean what you say doesn't have to be final xD I just like to try and dress to what other people like 🙂 If you dont want to though I completely understand and can go 🙂 

How about a pair of cut off jeans and maybe a tee shirt and hoodie.Underwear optional but you may need them.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

How about a pair of cut off jeans and maybe a tee shirt and hoodie.Underwear optional but you may need them.

Sorry for the late reply. Ok! Ill go get dressed xD

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Elis89 said:

Hi everyone!

Who would be up for an holding contest? I’m planning to do one tomorrow, let me know if you would like to join me

with time zones tim not totally sure what tommorow is but if you want to join I think we now have @HitEmAll @GenericUsername you and me to try and do a holding contest? does anyone have any ideas for rules or anything?

6 hours ago, Elis89 said:

Hi everyone!

Who would be up for an holding contest? I’m planning to do one tomorrow, let me know if you would like to join me

I'm not sure I'll be able to join in - but 100% you've got my vote to go for it and let it play out on this thread.  The more descriptive you can be the better, just the little details like what you're wearing, how bad you need to go and then of course the outcome.  Even if it's a different time zone it's great to read after the event.

• Like 1

Pretty much live action....  as in just happened... is that close enough.

We've just had a new carpet put down in the house and so my job for today was to get rid of the old carpet which had been dumped in the garage.  After I'd put the larger rolled up piece into the car ready to drive to the tip I was just left with a couple of smaller square pieces. I was just about to load those up too when the thought occurred it would be a shame to waste an opportunity.  At this point I wasn't bursting by any means, but full enough to go - so I placed a piece of the carpet on the garage floor away from the window and stood infront of it.

It didn't take me more than a second to start a stream of pee raining down onto the middle of the carpet. I moved my aim around to spread the area of the darkened wet patch.  Being able to release my whole bladder onto that piece of carpet felt awesome, and listening to the sound of splattering I found myself hardening as I was still peeing, to a lovely semi firm state.

Once I'd finished I just rolled up the piece of carpet and have dropped it at the tip with the rest.  I now completely get what people love so much about carpet pissing 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Currently holding and planning to piss somewhere in my house! Probably my basement since that’s mg current favorite place to pee. But I could be talked into a good old fashioned carpet pee.

How's it going...   have you decided (or achieved) yet?

• 5 weeks later...

I know what you mean @Lovetoholdin...   I just scanned the index, spotted a new post and heart leapt hoping for a bit of action.  For me in the UK it always seemed to happen at offline hours, very rarely in 'real time' for me - but that's ok.

I've noticed that there was always just a fairly small core of active contributors to this particular thread and I guess that figures given the range of sub-fetishes. Possibly only a very small group who regularly did hold AND were able / willing to post about it in real time.  For whatever reason I know some of them aren't active posters any more. Whatever life choices and reasons.

We then have a 'new' membership, many of whom give the impression of having come from a 'certain' background. I may be reading in that there seems to be a 'pattern' where they shoulder their way in, like a stag (bachelor) party crashing into a quiet pub, post randomly all over the place and then soon decide the place is too quiet.

There have been and still are some members active in chat, where this post would appear to suit perfectly. I've at time suggested they visit here and leave an account - rather that spamming the chatbox.

Hopefully a few people will start to post here again and it'll catch on.  I miss the people who used to be regulars here too.

• Like 1