Live Action Thread

3 minutes ago, Riley said:

I did chose a camera angle that makes it look like there's way more pee than there actually is but🤷

It's not about the amount, it's about every feeling, every nerve screaming, every muscle spasming - more so about the wave of relief.  No wonder it's called relieving yourself.

• Like 1

I was going to change into something but I'll leave it up to you. 

I can change into normal panjamas

I can be completely naked

I can wear panties and a t-shirt

Or something I'm not thinking of at the moment😂😂🤷

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I just relieved my aching bladder only 10 minutes ago. I may have fill it up again lol

Sorry! If i had logged on sooner i wouldn't have missed you :( 

• Like 1
Just now, speedy3471 said:

O no worries. I posted pics in the men's section. I tried filling a measuring cup from 3 feet away hahahahaha

Ill go look at them!!! Thats really impressive!!!

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
On 8/27/2019 at 8:09 AM, Riley said:

We did😂😂

Thank you so much @gldenwetgoosefor holding with me!!! I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too😂🙂

To say it was a pleasure would be the understatement of the millennium - That was an incredible, amazing blast of a morning.

I can honestly say I've never done anything like that before, the circumstances, the opportunity and the timing just came together (snigger) perfectly so we could both hit the jackpot.

Thanks for everyone else's support too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This happened late this morning. 

I last peed when I got up at 7AM -Eastern USA.

9:00AM    Dang , I am doing it again. I booted up the computer because I needed to check a couple of  important things non-pee. 

11:00 AM I had to pee at the time, but figured I would be quick. This was 2 hours ago.

I am still on line d have become desperate. My bladder feels like it is going to explode. Pee is pressing at my pee hole constantly, with  frequent waves of feeling like it is going to come out. The period between waves is growing shorter. I have experienced three as I type this, including right now. I am resisting using my hand, but have my legs squeezed together on my penis, almost constantly.  Iam  squeezing tighter when I think my pee is about to come out. 

Ok I just needed to use my hand to keep from wetting myself. God I have to pee so bad . 

2 minute later update My entire penis is experiencing  continuous very strong  pressure My legs are no longer enough to hold it in , during a strong wave for that I need to part my legs enough to get my hand on my penis. I am going to wet my pants if I don't go soon.

11:30 AM I had to get on with my day so I stood up,and went into the bathroom. I leaked just a drop or two in my pants on the way. Not wanting a mess I measured. I overfilled my 1 liter container, some pee overflowed onto the floor before I could get the flow stopped. Since the cup is completely full, above the one  liter line plus what spilled on the floor, I estimate  1.1 liters or so close to my involuntary lose control average of 1.25 liters. He is a pix of my cup of pee I just released.584833027_1bladderofmypeethumbnail.thumb.jpg.e46c1adb6136c92a43f40ee364c7237a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, wettingman said:

This happened late this morning. 

I last peed when I got up at 7AM -Eastern USA.

9:00AM    Dang , I am doing it again. I booted up the computer because I needed to check a couple of  important things non-pee. 

11:00 AM I had to pee at the time, but figured I would be quick. This was 2 hours ago.

I am still on line d have become desperate. My bladder feels like it is going to explode. Pee is pressing at my pee hole constantly, with  frequent waves of feeling like it is going to come out. The period between waves is growing shorter. I have experienced three as I type this, including right now. I am resisting using my hand, but have my legs squeezed together on my penis, almost constantly.  Iam  squeezing tighter when I think my pee is about to come out. 

Ok I just needed to use my hand to keep from wetting myself. God I have to pee so bad . 

2 minute later update My entire penis is experiencing  continuous very strong  pressure My legs are no longer enough to hold it in , during a strong wave for that I need to part my legs enough to get my hand on my penis. I am going to wet my pants if I don't go soon.

11:30 AM I had to get on with my day so I stood up,and went into the bathroom. I leaked just a drop or two in my pants on the way. Not wanting a mess I measured. I overfilled my 1 liter container, some pee overflowed onto the floor before I could get the flow stopped. Since the cup is completely full, above the one  liter line plus what spilled on the floor, I estimate  1.1 liters or so close to my involuntary lose control average of 1.25 liters. He is a pix of my cup of pee I just released.584833027_1bladderofmypeethumbnail.thumb.jpg.e46c1adb6136c92a43f40ee364c7237a.jpg

Yup you had a full tank lol

• Like 1