Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds delicious...   how about lying back, enjoy the fullness and that feeling of pressure, and if it gets to the point where you're using your hands to control the pressure... maybe let your fingers do a little dance - or would that fully open the floodgates?

I can't fully wet the bed tonight😂 that would be a lot of cleanup but I'll definitely let myself get desperate🙂 I drank some water before bed so I shouldn't be long🙂

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

My thoughts exactly - but Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh - I have to go to work!   Please keep posting @Riley, I'll read it later.  DMs welcome too.

I will! Before you go, do you have any challenges or any rules you want me to have while holding😂

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I will! Before you go, do you have any challenges or any rules you want me to have while holding😂

Erm lets think....  Don't wet the bed, you can use the toilet - but hold as long as you can - oh, and make sure you get 100% enjoyment out of every moment.   Have a great Sunday (I know I will!)

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

well this is a nice thread to wake up to 🙂

Also if you have anything special you want me to do or any extra rules or challenges you want me to add to holding let me know🙂

• Like 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Erm lets think....  Don't wet the bed, you can use the toilet - but hold as long as you can - oh, and make sure you get 100% enjoyment out of every moment.   Have a great Sunday (I know I will!)

Thank you!! I hope work goes well!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ill pee somewhere besides the toilet. I'm not sure where yet but I'll try and think of a fun idea🙂 and I'll hold for as long as I can🙂🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Just came across this @Riley. Sorry for butting in.How's the holding going?

Your not butting in! Holding with others is more fun than holding alone😂

I'm starting to definitely feel it but I'm not struggling to hold it yet. I don't know if I drank enough water earlier😂 I've been a little dehydrated🤷

• Agree 1
Just now, mickymoist said:

@Riley I like to let tiny little leaks out and stop myself when I'm holding, increases that lovely sensation for me

I love doing that too🙂 well in the beginning. Near the end my body does it for me😂😂

I can let a tiny leak out if you want🙂

• Love 1