5 hours without going, drinking beer, still cool

Β 

I'm a bad girl ihihihihi

How........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could never hold it that longπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Riley said:

How........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could never hold it that longπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Add that I'm drinking beer ahahahahahah

I am NOT holding, as soon as I'll feel the need I'll pee, I just do not need it so soon ihihihi

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
28 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm thinking about holding again today but I want to add like another aspect to it. But I don't know whatπŸ˜‚πŸ€·

How are you my brave fighter?

Beside HOLDING ahahahaha

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

I’m holding right now. Just having a coffee to speed things up πŸ˜€

Oooh funπŸ˜‚

31 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

How are you my brave fighter?

Beside HOLDING ahahahaha

Good! How are youπŸ™‚ I have a nice cup of refreshing teaπŸ˜‚

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Riley said:

I'm thinking about holding again today but I want to add like another aspect to it. But I don't know whatπŸ˜‚πŸ€·

Where did you end up peeing last time? In your clothes by the sound of it...

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Dozens @Riley...... Β  Β  But probably reading this about four hours too late. Β  Would love to hear what you did in the end.

I can always use them in the future! If you still want to say themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I can always use them in the future! If you still want to say themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One of my favourite concepts is still sitting on the grass in a busy park in a skirt - and just letting it flow.... Β  Β after being desperate of course! Β  Or any of your outdoor exploits of course.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, Riley said:

I thought I would share a little about my morningπŸ˜‚

So I woke up and was absolutely dying to pee. I grabbed myself and clamped my legs together trying to stop myself from peeing absolutely everywhere but I felt my bladder trying to push everything out. I slowly tried to get myself out of my bed and with every movement felt s tiny spurt of wee shoot out of me. When I tried to stand up I leaked again and felt my wet panties pushing against me. I felt my self slowly dribbling and knee I wouldn't make it to the toilet so I quickly scanned my room and next to me was a widemouthed bottle like halfway filled with water but I just hoped there was enough room left.Β 

I pulled down my pajamas feeling myself starting to lose control and feeling the spurts of pee flow out of my as I fought for control. As soon as I had room I jammed the bottle around my slit and before I could even relax a torrent of wee flowed out of me. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I heard the hissing sound of me peeing in the bottle. Soon however my stream lessened and then stopped and I tried to use the lip of the bottle to wipe with little effectπŸ˜‚Β 

Sorry if this felt too shrunk down but I was trying to keep it as a status update and not a whole storylineπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No need to apologise.Thanks for sharing

• Like 1