Live Action Thread

38 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

You are so hot ! Keep going if you can

Thank you! I will!

So a bit has happened since the last post. I drank the water and kind of had to pee so I started riding again. Soon I came across a walking trail that led into the forest and I decided to go on it because why not. After a little while, I was starting to need to go but wasn't super desperate. Then I saw something really cool. There was a smallish cliff with a rock that went over the ledge and I couldn't miss the opportunity. I walked over to the ledge and intentionally let a small spurt out into my panties before pulling down my pants. Crouching down so my slit was facing outwards through my legs and then let go. I watched as my stream flew off the edge of the cliff and a loud hissing sound filled the air. A small puddle was forming under me from the pee that got stopped by my labia and was being dripped down. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I saw the sight in front of me but slowly my stream receded and then stopped entirely. I was feeling really horny at this point and afterward, I fully stripped off my jeans and sat cross-legged on the edge of the rock letting my fingers slide down there and gently massage my slit. It was already warm and wet from the pee and felt amazing just to rub and slide my fingers between my labia. I don't really know how long I was there but it felt amazing. Eventually, I got back up and pulled my jeans back on extra tight still feeling amazing from what had just happened. I'm now writing this before leaving said forest xD

What should I do next xD

Also a little side note. A while ago I was going through my brother's old stuff and found a box of hex bugs. At first, I didn't think much of them but then I turned one on and felt how much they vibrated and had a bit of an idea. I might have bought one and put it in my pocket just in case xD

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm really really desperate now. To try and call my bladder I stopped off to the side of the road. Lowered my jeans and let out a few spurts onto the dirt but I very quickly filled up again and now I'm absolutely dying to go on my longboard

• Hot 1

I just leaked again. The wetness against my slit and the vibrations of the longboard are making holding it really hard. I might drop the hexbug in just to make it that much harder though

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Riley said:

Once I get home I'll probably have to change. I might go out with some friends tonight but I'm not sure yet. Any outfit ideas?

I was getting a bit concerned this thread was dying off a bit - @Riley to the rescue!

You're probably already out (and home) by now, but for what it's worth my suggestion would be a floaty black skirt and just for once black panties underneath.  And don't forget to take the hex bug - it'll make the walk / ride home fun...

21 hours ago, Riley said:

hen I saw something really cool. There was a smallish cliff with a rock that went over the ledge and I couldn't miss the opportunity. I walked over to the ledge and intentionally let a small spurt out into my panties before pulling down my pants. Crouching down so my slit was facing outwards through my legs and then let go. I watched as my stream flew off the edge of the cliff and a loud hissing sound filled the air. A small puddle was forming under me from the pee that got stopped by my labia and was being dripped down. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I saw the sight in front of me but slowly my stream receded and then stopped entirely.

I have always wanted to pee off a high cliff, but have not found the opportunity. You make it sound hot .

23 hours ago, Bob1992 said:

In town really have to pee now what ????

Assume you found a solution one way or another.   Sorry there wasn’t anyone watching the thread at the time to help you.   What did you do?

9 hours ago, mickymoist said:

just this minute went outside and pissed on the flowers, video with flash makes some weird effects lol

flowrpiss.gif

Flowers be like OH HELL YES BRING THAT SWEET WARM RAIN BABY ❤️ 

• Like 1