Live Action Thread

I kind of have to pee but I want a challenge so I'm going to walk on a trail right near me and I'm not allowed to pee no matter what for the next 30 minutes xD wish me luck!ย 

PS: I'm not super confident xD

Well I wasn't confident before but it kind of went interestingly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I changed into short black athletic shorts and a t-shirt because I was planning on running and it was relatively warm. Within 10 minutes I was already dying to pee so I started walking and trying to forgot about my need even though it was glaring at me in the face.ย 

There was no one else outside but I still was firm to my 30 minutes challenge. I felt my need rising higher and higher until I felt a leak escape. I clenched down and slammed my news together stemming the flow but I still had 15 minutes left. I kept walking, dribbling little pits of pee into my warm, damp panties trying to hold on as long as I possibly could. Soon I was walking maybe 3 steps before having to stop and clench my legs together or hold it. Then that number finished to 0 and I was stuck with my hands slammed between my legs holding on for dear life. My bladder felt very very very full and I felt like I was going to explode. Then I felt s long leak escape. I felt my stream start and even with my hands in my crotch and me shaking my stream took a second or two to stop. I heard the pattering of pee against the gravel from that and continued to try to hold it. Soon another leak escaped and my hands were completely soaked. I still desperately tried to gold on with 7 minutes left but I was quickly deteriorating. I felt another long leak escape, then another, and then a final one. I tried to stop thsi one and pushed the fabric of my shorts I'm between my labia trying to stop it but my stream forced it's way out and I started peeing myself. Pee was dripping from my shorts and I could hear the hissing from within my panties.ย 

I felt amazing as my pee rushed out of me and pattered on the gravel below. Soon my stream slowed and then eventually stopped, and I was left with very warm wet hands and shorts. I started my journey home but before I got home I felt a little bit of pee already built up in my bladder. I just let it go and heard a loud hiss as the warm wet liquid filled my panties and shorts once again before walking the rest of the way home.

Sorry for the horrible writing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

I woke up this morning and I didn'tย have to pee as badly as I usually do because I woke up in the night to pee like right before I actually woke up so I decided to just not pee in the morning xD. I'm eating breakfast now and I'm really feeling it. Imย still in my pajamas but my bladder is rapidly filling xD

I don't imagine you areย  still holding it three hours later. What happened? Your descriptive posts are very hot, especiality the way you describe what you feel and where and what you are doing to hold it..

I very much enjoyed your live reporting of your challenge.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, wettingman said:

I don't imagine you areย  still holding it three hours later. What happened? Your descriptive posts are very hot, especiality the way you describe what you feel and where and what you are doing to hold it..

I very much enjoyed your live reporting of your challenge.

I'm so sorry I didn't update. I went to the toilet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ

This morning I woke up and my bladder was about to explode. There was already a wet spot. In my crotch and I had my hand jammed in there as I slowly leaked more and more. I tried to get up to run to the bathroom but felt a big leak spurt out of me and had to retreat to the standing on my knees position. I then tried to find something I could pee in and my eyes fell on a Ziploc bag. I tightly crossed my legs and grabbed the Ziploc bag leaking in the process, I then opened it and as quickly as I could pulled down my pajamas and pushed the bag under my already peeing vulva. Then I raised the bag up so the edges to the bag completely encapsulated my slit. My bladder practically exploded and pee jetted into the bag as a muffled hissing sound filled my ears. My muscles felt weak and I was filled with an amazing feeling. I watched as the bag slowly filled partially with my wee as my bladder unfilled.ย 

Finally though my stream came to a trickle and then eventually stopped. At first I was just going to throw the bag away but instead I ventured into the bathroom and sat on the toilet gently and slowly pouring my wee over my vulva and watching the wetness stream down through my slit and around it and then patter down into the toilet below. The sensation felt amazing and I sat there for probably longer than I should've๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 4/23/2019 at 8:27 AM, Riley said:

This morning I woke up and my bladder was about to explode. There was already a wet spot. In my crotch and I had my hand jammed in there as I slowly leaked more and more. I tried to get up to run to the bathroom but felt a big leak spurt out of me and had to retreat to the standing on my knees position. I then tried to find something I could pee in and my eyes fell on a Ziploc bag. I tightly crossed my legs and grabbed the Ziploc bag leaking in the process, I then opened it and as quickly as I could pulled down my pajamas and pushed the bag under my already peeing vulva. Then I raised the bag up so the edges to the bag completely encapsulated my slit. My bladder practically exploded and pee jetted into the bag as a muffled hissing sound filled my ears. My muscles felt weak and I was filled with an amazing feeling. I watched as the bag slowly filled partially with my wee as my bladder unfilled.ย 

Finally though my stream came to a trickle and then eventually stopped. At first I was just going to throw the bag away but instead I ventured into the bathroom and sat on the toilet gently and slowly pouring my wee over my vulva and watching the wetness stream down through my slit and around it and then patter down into the toilet below. The sensation felt amazing and I sat there for probably longer than I should've๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Hot 1
48 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Hi, I'm new to the site, and I just drank a liter of water. Does anyone want to hold with me?

welcome! sorry for the late reply. are you still holding?

• Hot 1

Definitely worth the wait. I held for three hours total, but I started holding before I posted here. I peed on purpose because I ran out of time, but the last 20 minutes or so was pretty dicey. I had to go BAD. Next time hopefully someone can challenge me to drink a little more, so I don't make it ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lsn1 said:

Does anyone want to hold with me?

sorry if im too late but I guess I can๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. I was about to go for a wee but then saw this and decided not too xD

Edited by Riley