Live Action Thread

9 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm randomly spurting in my panties to see how long I can go without using the toilet😂😂 maybe if I keep letting small bits out I could last longer?

Ultimately if you keep just letting spurts out you won't need to go to the toilet at all - I know what you mean though, just taking the edge off.  Has your wet patch got big enough to show yet?

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ultimately if you keep just letting spurts out you won't need to go to the toilet at all - I know what you mean though, just taking the edge off.  Has your wet patch got big enough to show yet?

not yet xD im not sure how far i want to go or if i want to do something else xD any ideas?

Just now, Riley said:

im home 🙂 im not sure if i want to go out because if i lose control then that would be really bad xD

I can see that - but maybe in black clothes, leggings or skirt and black tights, with a long coat it may not even be noticeable...  Depends if the risk would heighten the excitement of the opposite. After all we are talking about you getting the maximum excitement and enjoyment out of this aren't we.

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I can see that - but maybe in black clothes, leggings or skirt and black tights, with a long coat it may not even be noticeable...  Depends if the risk would heighten the excitement of the opposite. After all we are talking about you getting the maximum excitement and enjoyment out of this aren't we.

also im kind of lazy right now xD sorry 😞 

• Haha 1

If it was me...  and this may be a complete turn-off for you.... sorry if it is....  I'd hold until I couldn't bear it any more fully dressed.

Then I'd either sit crosslegged in the shower or better still sort of lie upside down in the bath, and let it all flood out. The upside down in the tub thing means of course pretty much every item of clothing would get soaked - maybe then wait until the wetness starts to get cold and then strip off in a hot shower. Take care of any last bits of your business (politest way I can put it) then get that laundry underway.