Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I just woke up after 1 hour of sleep and I was already peeing in my bed. I felt the wetness spreading across my crotch and panicked. I grabbed myself and managed to stop the flow but felt a huge amount of pressure building up and as I got out of bed I started peeing again. I quickly pulled down my pajama pants and squatted down to the floor and peed onto the carpet😬

can you get some picture riley 😍

17 hours ago, Riley said:

I just woke up after 1 hour of sleep and I was already peeing in my bed. I felt the wetness spreading across my crotch and panicked. I grabbed myself and managed to stop the flow but felt a huge amount of pressure building up and as I got out of bed I started peeing again. I quickly pulled down my pajama pants and squatted down to the floor and peed onto the carpet😬

Damnnn :0 wish I could do that without getting caught haha

Edited by tthl

O

So I made myself a cup of coffee and did some dishes and scrubbed the kitchen sink as I drank my coffee.  My need to go hasn't increased very much yet. Maybe a 7-7.5/10.  I did have a couple times where I just suddenly would squirt.  So here I am holding my pee, wearing underwear with a wet spot and am getting quite turned on.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

As my need to pee has increased, my level of horniness is growing as fast if not faster.  I've leaked a little giving a wet spot on my fly.   Xevery leaked hornear hornear eventually not being able to resist the urge to touch myself. Currently I'm at about 9/10. Pee keeps leaking out of me.  I can feel it running all over my hands as I stroke myself.  I love ice. Grabbing myself I would lose complete control.  So for the time being until something changes I'm here masturbating I want to hear you're pushing on my bladder with other enjoy my Wet. self

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...