Live Action Thread

Today I tried to pee less than I normally doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ normally I pee at almost every opportunity even when I don't need to pee just as a safeguard. But today I intentionally didn't and avoided the toilet even after I had to pee.Β 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Riley said:

... I pulled my skirt out from underneath my bottom and just let go xD I felt the warm liquid fill my panties and the sweet relief wash over me. The pee pattered to the ground as I sat there in momentary bliss....

.... On my way home I kind of wanted to do something naughty so I decided to let spurts out into my panties as I walked. The feeling of wetness returned and I smiled to myself admiring my fun times. I then dived behind a bush and pulled my panties and tights down and pulled my skirt up. I squatted down and pulled up on my clothing to pull them out of the way and peed watching my stream spray out in front of me as I tried to push it out as far as I could.Β 

It was a fun nightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Amazing @RileyΒ - Guess nobody was about, but even if they were nobody would know your secret - thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Riley said:

Before I start I was wearing this today.Β zh5xyq-l-610x610.thumb.jpg.81da82c260f5b870b2b1ff99a2fabd07.jpg

I decided to go and have a little fun tonight so I went to the park and sat down at one of the picnic tables just enjoying the night when I noticed I had to pee. I was planning on heading back but then realized. No is hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I pulled my skirt out from underneath my bottom and just let go xD I felt the warm liquid fill my panties and the sweet relief wash over me. The pee pattered to the ground as I sat there in momentary bliss. My stream then shortned to a trickle and stopped and the warm feeling slowly turned cold. I sat there for a while letting the coffee I had drank earlier work through my system as I enjoyed the night until I finally walked home. On my way home I kind of wanted to do something naughty so I decided to let spurts out into my panties as I walked. The feeling of wetness returned and I smiled to myself admiring my fun times. I then dived behind a bush and pulled my panties and tights down and pulled my skirt up. I squatted down and pulled up on my clothing to pull them out of the way and peed watching my stream spray out in front of me as I tried to push it out as far as I could.Β 

It was a fun nightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naughty peeing ❀