Live Action Thread

20 minutes ago, Riley said:

I didn't last very long. As soon as I stepped in and felt the water running down me I started to spurt and when I bent over the pressure just became too much and I just started peeing😂

Haha didn’t think you would! The shower is too hard to hold in! 

• Like 1

Starting to struggle now, but also thinking of releasing a little bit so I can hold for longer as the emergency spurt into my coffee cup earlier was very hot! Plus it helped me prolong my holding which is always a good thing! 

Going to finish this glass of water and decide where I can release a little bit of this hold before I have a full on naughty piss somewhere else in my house!

Edited by Illpeeforyou
10 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Starting to struggle now, Still trying to think of a good place to go! As I said I never really indulge in naughty peeing inside the house so I’m making the most of it today...not sure whether to sit at the top of the stairs and piss down them or climb up on my dining room table and piss on the top of the table 🤔

Like the idea of pissing on the table. Me struggling too, going to pee my pants into a jug I think

2 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

Like the idea of pissing on the table. Me struggling too, going to pee my pants into a jug I think

I do too! Was looking through @steve25805 pics of girls pissing on the table and think I’m going to have to endulge in it myself! 

Just finishing up this glass of water then going to release a little somewhere to allow me to hold longer. I enjoyed the coffee cup experience earlier before the long awaited carpet piss! 

Edited by Illpeeforyou
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

I do too! Was looking through @steve25805 pics of girls pissing on the table and think I’m going to have to endulge in it myself! 

Just finishing up this glass of water then going to release a little somewhere to allow me to hold longer. I enjoyed the coffee cup experience earlier before the long awaited carpet piss! 

Oh yes great plan. Am going just piss my pants where I am sitting and post pictures in "Men Peeing" . Already posted a still dry one. Oh got to let some go !

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Ok so since I enjoyed my little release into the coffee cup earlier I decided to release a little again to enable me to hold longer! (And finally decide where to go) 

I was looking around the house for somewhere to release just a small amount and realised I had a vase with flowers in it on the kitchen window ledge. I went into the kitchen to get it and felt the urge to go right there on the floor! But I thought no, I never naughty pee in the house like this I’m not wasting it on easily cleaned tiled floor! So I grabbed the vase and held myself and went into the lounge. I placed the vase on the floor (flowers still inside) and stripped naked. I then sat on the couch spread my legs wide apart and pulled the vase under my gaping pussy. I thought about removing the flowers but decided against it, thought they could do with some of my own water! I took my fingers and spread my lips and started to cautiously and slowly drip onto the flowers until I could control my aim. Once I got the stream cascading onto the flowers I watched as my pee ran down the inside of the vase and turning the water a slight shade of yellow. Even tho this release felt so good I knew I had to stop myself so I could go more spectacularly somewhere else later. I managed to gain control of myself and wiped my cunt with my fingers. Slowly licking the droplets of still warm piss off my fingers. I picked the vase back up off the floor and placed them back on the window ledge the beads of piss still glistening on the flowers. 

Now I’m drinking more in preperation for my next naughty pee! 

I am so hard reading that but going to pee some more

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Ok so finally had to give in and release myself fully! Had been looking at the pictures of the girls pissing on the table earlier and thought what better way of indulging in the in house naughty peeing than to piss all over the table? 

After pissing into the flowers and vase earlier I had to fill myself back up again! I let go a little more than I intended! Once I was filled back up (more than I was in the first place) I was squirming in my seat trying desperately not to let go right on the couch. I stood up holding my crotch as I was so full, and stripped naked, I wandered through to the dining room slowly letting spurts of hot piss shoot out on to the carpet below. Once in the dining room I walked over to close the blinds (still spurting little bits of piss as I walked) then thought better of it, the thought of someone walking by the window and seeing me was a much better thought! I sat down on the fabric covered cream chair and slid my wet pussy across it to wipe myself, leaving a dark wet patch on the seat. I then climbed up onto the table and squatted down legs spread facing the window and separated my sticky lips with my fingers. By this point I decided to tease myself without letting it all go. I stopped and started my stream several times until I  made myself cum, the moment of orgasm made me let go completely. Falling back onto my hands and pissing my arc up into the air and watching it splatter back onto the table. I was really desperate and my piss had already started cascading down the side of the table and dripping into the light coloured upholstered chairs, soaking them to a dark colour. I was no where near finished so I scanned the room looking for someone to finish off. As I had stopped my stream at its most powerful flow I had to think fast, my cunt was shaking ready to let go at any minute, where could I finish? I hurried over to the bookcase and pulled out one of the big old heavy hardbacked books from the shelf. I opened it to the middle pages set it down on the carpet and finally released again into the crisp white pages. I squatted so low over the books that my piss splashed back and all over the carpet. Once I’d finished I wiped my cunt with my fingers and closed the book putting it back on the shelf for another day! 

Filling up now for one last piss filled adventure before bed! Safe to say my day of indulging in my favourite yet rare experiences in the house has been enjoyed to its full potential! 

What a brilliant day of pissing and fun you had and sure many of us glad you shared it X

Ok so lying in bed last night wriggling and squirming before I went to bed I was absolutely desperate to go again, I’d already destroyed 2 rooms in the house with my piss surely I couldn’t do it again? I never use a toilet if I can help it maybe I should go outside? But it was late and I was already in bed, i promised myself earlier I wasn’t leaving the house. I wanted to just piss right off the bed onto the carpet but I thought no i can be more adventurous than that! So I got up out of bed, completely naked walked to the top of the stairs and turned around. I spread my legs wide and bent over to look back through my legs. Slowly I started to release my flow. At first it went straight down splattering the top few steps in piss but soon as the pressure built I was pissng a hot arc backwards down the stairs. I thought about how earlier I had used different places and maybe I should stop myself and go somewhere else to finish. But I was enjoying this too much my piss soaking the stair carpet and turning a dark colour. As my stream wavered down to a minimum I covered pretty much all the stairs in the remaining droplets. Reaching back through my legs I wiped my pussy with my fingers and licked the still warm droplets off my fingers and hopped back into bed. 

Morning guys! So that was my last piss last night right before bed I’ve been up about an hour and holding again. Not pissing in the house anymore today, I more than indulged in it yesterday as a rare experience. Currently getting ready to go to work. Will update the live feed of details of today’s adventures if anyone’s interested? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
23 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

What a brilliant day of pissing and fun you had and sure many of us glad you shared it X

I more than enjoyed it yesterday! Working today tho currently holding whilst getting ready! Although they won’t be in the house I’ll be doing some naughty pees in and around work today so I’ll keep the thread updated! 

• Like 1

Didn’t manage to hold all the way to work ended up pissing all over the bus! I released a little onto the seat to buy me some time but it didn’t do much, Cos of the morning traffic we were going really slow so I had no option but to piss all over the seat and floor! Thank god no one was sat next to me or I would have had to let it all go in the seat but pissing all over the dirty bus floor was such a relief. I times it so I was just finishing as I got to my stop so could make an easy escape! Now starting all over again, I have a home visit this afternoon at work so thinking if I can keep holding till then I might be able to naughty piss in someone else’s house! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Ok so starting to need to go again, but curious is this the right thread to post pics of me peeing? Or would I be better posting them in pee pictures? 

Feel free to post pics here. Pee pictures is mostly people peeing pictures of not them or random pictures. If it relates to what your doing right now xD then post them here

• Like 3
On 9/9/2018 at 12:16 PM, Illpeeforyou said:

Ok so since I enjoyed my little release into the coffee cup earlier I decided to release a little again to enable me to hold longer! (And finally decide where to go) 

I was looking around the house for somewhere to release just a small amount and realised I had a vase with flowers in it on the kitchen window ledge. I went into the kitchen to get it and felt the urge to go right there on the floor! But I thought no, I never naughty pee in the house like this I’m not wasting it on easily cleaned tiled floor! So I grabbed the vase and held myself and went into the lounge. I placed the vase on the floor (flowers still inside) and stripped naked. I then sat on the couch spread my legs wide apart and pulled the vase under my gaping pussy. I thought about removing the flowers but decided against it, thought they could do with some of my own water! I took my fingers and spread my lips and started to cautiously and slowly drip onto the flowers until I could control my aim. Once I got the stream cascading onto the flowers I watched as my pee ran down the inside of the vase and turning the water a slight shade of yellow. Even tho this release felt so good I knew I had to stop myself so I could go more spectacularly somewhere else later. I managed to gain control of myself and wiped my cunt with my fingers. Slowly licking the droplets of still warm piss off my fingers. I picked the vase back up off the floor and placed them back on the window ledge the beads of piss still glistening on the flowers. 

Now I’m drinking more in preperation for my next naughty pee! 

I love how descriptive you are. All of your holdings and finally letting go are very hot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1