Live Action Thread

Well, the wetting worked well!

I hurried to the bathroom. Quickly pulled my jogging bottoms and boxers down leaving just my polyester briefs up. I hopped into the shower, and then stood as though I was stood in front of a toilet. I spread my legs slightly, grabbed my penis through the polyester briefs, and just released! The pee sprayed nicely through the thin mesh material. It trickled around the tip of my penis and some down towards my balls. Most of it just poured straight through the material and splashed down between my feet, while the remainder trickled through the fabric and down the insides of my legs. What is best though, is that very little pee was wicked up the back of my briefs, which makes it soaking through the boxers and joggers when I'm sat down a little less likely.

Once the warm flow had subsided, I turned the shower on and just washed the bottom two thirds of my legs, making sure my feet and legs were clean while leaving my pissy briefs untouched by the water.

I jumped out the shower, pulled my boxers and joggers back up, and I'm now going to spend an hour or two gaming I think while my pissy little penis gets chance to dry out. 😛 

• Love 1

Something I tried yesterday, was I wore cotton briefs sat on the toilet made sure my dick was pointing towards my stomach inside my briefs.

Then pissed, it's soaked the cotton briefs but my piss ran down my dick and balls and ass cheeks. 

Then pulled my blue jeans back up, and it was awesome! Nice and wet briefs,  pants just damp. I did wear a shirt and it was long enough to hide the dampness. 

Then later on while running a errand, I hade the urge to go, so I slide my hand down inside my pants aimed my dick towards my stomach, and began to piss while driving.

By aiming my dick like that, the piss stayed all up around my waist and crotch! So when I got out of the car, my shirt covered it all but I was delightfully wet!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nutinfancy said:

Something I tried yesterday, was I wore cotton briefs sat on the toilet made sure my dick was pointing towards my stomach inside my briefs.

Then pissed, it's soaked the cotton briefs but my piss ran down my dick and balls and ass cheeks. 

Then pulled my blue jeans back up, and it was awesome! Nice and wet briefs,  pants just damp. I did wear a shirt and it was long enough to hide the dampness. 

Then later on while running a errand, I hade the urge to go, so I slide my hand down inside my pants aimed my dick towards my stomach, and began to piss while driving.

By aiming my dick like that, the piss stayed all up around my waist and crotch! So when I got out of the car, my shirt covered it all but I was delightfully wet!!

Sounds fantastic! My bladder is getting so full now so I'm getting ready to give my pissy privates another soaking with lovely warm pee. 😍

• Love 1

Had to go again. This time I tried something very different! I pulled my joggers and boxers down once again, leaving only my already wet briefs on. I then got into a planking position on the kitchen floor, which pointed my penis directly downward towards the floor.

I released, and watched as best as I could as the pee poured from the already damp bulge in my tight briefs and began to quickly pool on the floor.

Once I was done, I drip dried for as long as I could hold the plank for, shuffled away from my puddle and stood up. I then had to quickly mop the floor while still wearing just my wet briefs. It didn't take long. I have a great mop that absorbs really well. 🤣

I then pulled my boxers & joggers back on, and now I'm sat happily watching TV with my rewet little privates.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1