Live Action Thread

Well the park I am in has quite some visitors but many are fleeing from the rain, so I took a small side pathway until the asphalt stopped. Tumed arrpund a let loose for a good minute while sighing and gently stoking my errect dick. 

And yes I did film it nut it was rather dark

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, nenTyp said:

Well the park I am in has quite some visitors but many are fleeing from the rain, so I took a small side pathway until the asphalt stopped. Tumed arrpund a let loose for a good minute while sighing and gently stoking my errect dick. 

And yes I did film it nut it was rather dark

Can I see the vid? 😀

4 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

imagine if there was a group of mean women saying "look he couldn't hold it back he's like a child", and other mean comments 😈

At least you can make fun of me here😉

2 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Na ławce też trochę pokropiła mżawka.

Zrzut ekranu_20240817_232228_Gallery.jpg

A good place to pee in the middle of the city.

I once had such a huge pressure to pee that I couldn't stand it and I would sit down and pee on a bench discreetly and then when I sat down to pee

• Hot 2
9 minutes ago, KylieK said:

I once had such a huge pressure to pee that I couldn't stand it and I would sit down and pee on a bench discreetly and then when I sat down to pee

dobry pomysł, ale co z kalużą

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Would you like to sit on this bench?😉

And how is your bladder?

what abput the shotglass of relief we permitted?

• Hot 1
14 minutes ago, KylieK said:

💦💦💦💦❤️How much I want to pee for you 💦💦

I'm reading this, sitting on a plastic potty and peeing and there's relief mmmm

WIN_20240816_18_42_33_Pro.jpg

Edited by milimetr1975
  • Hot 2
23 minutes ago, KylieK said:

💦💦💦💦❤️How much I want to pee for you 💦💦

mozesz wypełnić mi mój nocnik

you can fill my potty

Edited by milimetr1975
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Please remember - all posts must be in English.   Site rule 11.

1 minute ago, milimetr1975 said:

can it be like that??

We expect that ALL text on the Peefans site will be in English.   It's that simple.

How do we know that the second sentence is a translation of the first ?    Or maybe it is something completely different and unacceptable ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We expect that ALL text on the Peefans site will be in English.   It's that simple.

How do we know that the second sentence is a translation of the first ?    Or maybe it is something completely different and unacceptable ?

ok it will be only english, that's how I translate in google translator because my english is poor.

Thanks @milimetr1975.    Using Google translate is absolutely fine - and it's great that people from all around the world can take part in the site even if English is not their language.  Thanks Google.

The one thing to watch out for - the 'quote' button causes a problem...   If someone uses 'quote' to include an earlier post in their reply, Google doesn't translate that.   So we ask people using a translator not to quote previous comments.

• Agree 1

I'm enjoying this thread but I'm now going the use the bathroom as I need to go to bed and don't wet it. I'n useless at holding anyway so generally I have to work at finding a bathroom. Today at home alone I have been dressed in 'support boxer shorts' and peeing in them on and off all day. They seem to dry pretty quick ready for rewetting.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
3 hours ago, nenTyp said:

Bye now it is drizzling (the boring kind of rain) as I sit on a bench waiting to go again. Maybe even on that very bench.

Sitting on a wet bench means a wet bum. So just let loose and warm it up. (Prob just MY fantasy.) :wetting:

• Cheeky 1