Live Action Thread

It's been quite a while since I last enjoyed any naughty pee fun in public, and tonight I'm considering enjoying some. I think I'm going to get my bladder nice and full, then go for a long walk.

Hopefully I'll find a spot that I deem as secluded enough.

The plan will then be to pull my shiny black polyester shorts down, very quickly squat behind a nice big bush or something, and pee through my tight briefs.

Then continue the walk to somewhere I can try and relax to inspect the damage. I think I'll take a jacket or something that I can wrap round my waist. But I doubt I'll need it as my black exercise shorts almost never show a noticeable wet patch, specially if it's only an underwear wetting.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:39 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Bladder is beautifully full and I'm ready to head out for my nice long evening walk. I've had a couple of beers to reduce my nerves and help fill my bladder as well. 🤣

That sounds really hot haha

14 minutes ago, Domeball said:

That sounds really hot haha

I forgot to write up what happened after. But I'll get round to it today I think! It's been a busy week at work this week.

• Love 1

I held so long until a pee friend made me go on my pillow. Then a chat room on Kik had me pee my panties in the shower... I can share videos if anyone is interested... If anyone wants to tell me what to do today (and film it) I'm at the mercy of pee fans today 🙃

I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything with it but I just drank a huge coffee which will probably have a big effect on me soon. I want to do something but I have things I need to get done today as well....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm starting to feel it. I decided to try and keep going about my day and see if I can get everything done before I'm allowed to use the toilet

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 5/26/2024 at 12:21 PM, AugustWet42 said:

I held so long until a pee friend made me go on my pillow. Then a chat room on Kik had me pee my panties in the shower... I can share videos if anyone is interested... If anyone wants to tell me what to do today (and film it) I'm at the mercy of pee fans today 🙃

A chat room on kik? I think it's called groups there. I hope we are in a same group. Nice to see you here too.

14 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Just enjoyed a very relieving, naked wee in the sea here at the nude beach in gran canaria - an absolute delight! 🏖💧

Love that beach! Enjoy 😄

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Love that beach! Enjoy 😄

It’s great, isn’t it? Getting to lounge around, naked and drinking in the sunshine with plenty of pissing in the sea along the way.. what could be better? 

• Hot 2
9 minutes ago, James_erased said:

It’s great, isn’t it? Getting to lounge around, naked and drinking in the sunshine with plenty of pissing in the sea along the way.. what could be better? 

Yep, sadly haven't been there for 10 years...the feeling of pissing naked in the sea is sooo good, isn't it!! 😄

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, James_erased said:

Just enjoyed a very relieving, naked wee in the sea here at the nude beach in gran canaria - an absolute delight! 🏖💧

Naked underwater or into the sea from above for all to see? (Enquiring minds want to know, etc)

Feeling naughty today. Wearing black jeans with boxers underneath. I haven’t been hydrating particularly well so it may be strong and I worry a bit about smell so don’t want to do anything too crazy. I’m at work and open to suggestions from anyone online! If no one has better suggestions I may practice letting out a spurt or two while walking since I love practicing peeing and walking at the same time since nonchalant peeing is a big turn on and I could always use the practice releasing into my pants against my brains instincts.