Live Action Thread

Just before I did a huge pee into the bathroom sink. I had the chance to go quickly so went over with the bathroom door open, and I ended up peeing for too long and someone was coming so I had to stop peeing.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, KylieK said:

My urinary bladder is bursting terribly ohh now it's so hard, big and most importantly it's pressing incredibly hard but I hold my pee tightly, I don't let out even a drop ohh my pussy is pulsating so much...

Are you still holding it?

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, SnakeFace said:

Super desperate to pee, started leaking. Legs are wet from leaking.

20240507_214503.jpg

I bet that was an explosion!

Extremely tempted to spend the rest of the day relaxing on the sun lounger nonchalantly peeing through my sports briefs whenever I need to pee! This weather is beautiful!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Got my black sports shorts (polyester) and tight polyester sports briefs on and lay comfortably in the sun chair reading a book. Bladder is beautifully full. Time for a few naughty little leaks.

• Hot 1

Already enjoyed a few lovely naughty leaks. 😛  It feels so good as it spurts through the tight material. I watched down the front of my shorts a couple of times and just watched the little trickle of pee spread through the fabric.

• Hot 1

After a fair few little leaks I hurried behind the shed, pulled my shorts down, squat and peed straight through my briefs until my bladder was empty. I totally soaked my flip flops and feet as well, but they'll dry quickly in this lovely weather.

Shorts pulled back up it's time to settle in the sun with a nice cold lager & lemonade to let myself dry out.

29 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

After a fair few little leaks I hurried behind the shed, pulled my shorts down, squat and peed straight through my briefs until my bladder was empty. I totally soaked my flip flops and feet as well, but they'll dry quickly in this lovely weather.

Shorts pulled back up it's time to settle in the sun with a nice cold lager & lemonade to let myself dry out.

Sounds like a perfect day. Enjoy it!

12 minutes ago, Hornypeefan said:

Don’t stay dry too long!

I won't I'm drinking plenty. I'm sat with mg legs apart facing into the wind and the cool breeze is flowing up the baggy legs of my shorts. It feels so good.

Going to wait until my bladder is nice and desperate and give my naughty private parts a second full wetting I think. 😋 Mayne in about an hour my bladder will be full enough.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Was getting far to excited to wait any longer for a rewetting.

This time I stood behind the shed, lazily pulled the leg of my shorts to the side, and rearranged myself down there so my pissy cock was pointing down one of the legs of my shorts while still nestled nicely in my tight briefs.

Then I just power pissed as hard as I could! It was like a waterfall flooding through the tight polyester and splashing down my legs and all over my feet & flip flops.

As the flow subsided I moved my baggy shorts back into a normal position and returned to my comfy spot in the sun on my garden chair. 😃

Gone shady and getting a little cooler outside so I'm going to head in and place some PC games for a while. Still slightly damp so will have to sit on a towel until my next rewetting. 😋😋

Playing fall guys. Each time I fail a level I'm letting out a little leak to soak my pissy private area a little more. The wet patch is getting quite big on the towel. The levels a quite short, and I lose a lot. I'm going to have to cook food soon though so I'm going to change out of my wet shorts and into a nice pair of joggers for while I cook. My pissy little penis can wait until bed time to be cleaned up. 😋😋