Split Stream Questions

Yes, sometimes.  Not regularly, but every now and again.   It is quite funny if using a toilet because it isn't easy to get both in the toilet and sometimes I have to make a rapid decision on which one goes in the toilet and which one goes elsewhere!   Usually it self corrects after a couple of seconds.

• 7 months later...

For me, a split stream happens at the end every time that I pee.  My stream starts out as one strong stream.  Halfway into it, a secondary, less powerful stream projects downward as the main stream continues to project forward.  As I get toward the end, the secondary stream changes to a series of fast drips, and the forward stream ceases.  My position in front of the toilet will determine how successful I am with not making a puddle in front of the toilet.  I keep a rag handy and always wipe the rim of the toilet and the floor so my bathroom won't smell like piss.

• Hot 1

I don't know if this counts but when I pee a lot of times there will be my main stream of pee but there will be another of the pee that gets whicked away by my labia and that falls a little further down my slit.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I don't have any split streams when I piss. The only time would be after I cum and I piss shortly afterwards, then I may have a bit of a split stream hahaha

In which case is because the slick of the cum

Alex never experienced that as I Always polish the tip with my tongue after his every orgasm...

Just to state how much… I once did it after he finished having anal with one of my lesbian lovers… but I admit I spit afterward ahahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In which case is because the slick of the cum

Alex never experienced that as I Always polish the tip with my tongue after his every orgasm...

Just to state how much… I once did it after he finished having anal with one of my lesbian lovers… but I admit I spit afterward ahahahahah

Better to be safe than sorry hey hahahaha. Even the image of you spitting is a hell of a turn on

• Hot 1
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Better to be safe than sorry hey hahahaha. Even the image of you spitting is a hell of a turn on

It didn't exactly tasted like shit ahahahah

But the truth is that I refused to actually taste it even the slightest...

I just ran to wash my mouth

I am a total slut but I am not brain-dead...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I do a split stream just about every time I pee. It's almost like I have two holes in the top of my willy 😀

On the rare occasions when I waste my wee going in the loo, I have to stand sideways to the bog so it all goes into the pan 😀

I have done a video of me peeing which will show this, but I'm not sure about all the "meta-tags" and such which could identify me on it, and the upload which can do IP addresses and what-not so I'm a bit reluctant to upload it.