Solo Peeing Sites Wanted!

Hi everyone. I’m really into watching girls pee solo on the ground on the toilet etc. I am looking for a quality site to subscribe to that specializes in solo peeing that I don’t already know about.

I already know about Got2Pee, LoveWetting, SneakyPee, PissJapanTV, WDGirls, Rebekah Dee, Wet And Pissy

I subcribed to all of those listed at some point or another except the last two, but each of the site’s the decline in quality caused me to unsubscribe. What I look for in a peeing website is lengthy peeing, video resolution, and if the cameraman/woman is spending too much time up close or vice versa. I would appreciate any sites I already don’t know about as I’m bored with my solo collection. 

Also love to see girls peeing into others girls mouths. I appreciate any feedback. It’s good to know I’m not alone in my fetish. Have a great day all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but http://www.pissbank.com has solo peeing videos I've seen, and some golden shower / mouth stuff too. Abby Winters has some as well but not exclusively pee.

You're right though, I'm sure there has to be more, but the ones you said are definitely the main ones I know of.

Of course, at PeeFans we have our own video gallery which features a lot of solo peeing too. 😜 😂

• Hot 1
  • 9 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, Love2seeherpee said:

Bumping this post because of all the new members that have joined since. Let’s hear them!

Check out Pissrip.net as it has tons of videos from all sorts of places