One for the girls.

Ok,i watch a lot of girls peeing on video etc,yes,dirty pervert....😊

What ive noticed is kind of variation in urethras,where it seems to exit the vulva as it were.In some cases it seems to be hitting where the clitoris is likely to be(?),or in some its lower down almost coming out within the vagina,i wondered if in some women,at certain times,just having a wee,could be like a kind of orgasm?In some and not others,due to tiny variations in urethra,in the same way,that the powerpisser Annie,can fire her stream yards away,maybe due to minute variations.Or why some girls are tricklers and some are like hosepipes...Obviously in us men,OUR variations in urethras are quite marked often by an inch or so,but in women its millimetres..

Just one more fascinating thing about the act of urination.

Guest UnabashedUser

Wife has read this post and comments:

Bonnie:  I can by tugging on the lips manipulate the stream so that it can stimulate my clit in certain positions but that also destroys any aiming of the stream as the pee flies all over.  It's crazy hot to do it in bursts, rub a bit, hit it again,rub some more. In fact some of the wildest orgasms I 've had solo have been on the toilet especially if I save s some pee for explusion at the moment that I cum.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, fannywatcher said:

but in women its millimetres

it's alla matter of angle

The internal shape of the pussy is not identical in every girl

I know the internal shape of my pussy, but I also came to know the internal shape of the pussy of other girls, many other

some of them are almost straight, some are narrow, some are almost crooked, this really changes the kind of piss-spray the pussy can let out

also, indeed, urethra thickess plays its part

• Like 1
  • Love 1