Are more guys or girls into peeing?

On 8/21/2018 at 12:10 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

Statistically, what would be the ratio of men to women who have signed up and contributed to this forum? You may find the answer right beneath your nose!

Approximately 6 guys for every 1 girl. That said, the vast majority of users haven't filled in 'gender' on their profile, so this may not be entirely accurate, though I suspect it's not a million miles off. I would have definitely guessed men to be more prevalent here, but to be fair that's still a huge amount of female users too. Plus, it's worth considering that when this site first started it was called WatchGirlsPeeing and was much more geared towards men rather than an equal community. This backs up what @bpbhas observed, although think we're heading in the right direction. Another factor in this one-sided ratio is that I imagine female members are less likely to announce their gender on a site of this nature if they want to keep a low profile, whereas a guy has much less risk of being inundated with messages. I'd like to think we're all respectful here, which is why there are plenty of women here, but it could be a factor.

So, ultimately, the stats tell us men are more into pee, but as above these stats are a little limited so there probably isn't a huge difference in reality. 

25 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Another documentary reliant upon an anonymous questionnaire said the results indicated that about 4% of men were into pissing but only 1% of women. Have always suspected this to be an under-estimate though.

Even if that is the case, that means there are roughly 640,000 British women into pee. Well over 3 million American women into it. I like those odds. 

25 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

One statistic I remember is watersports/golden showers being the 12th most popular fetish in an anonymous questionnaire.

I bet if pee in general was all considered one option, it'd be one of the top 5 most popular fetishes. Unfortunately there's a bit of a lack of data on this. 😂

• Like 1
On 8/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, fannywatcher said:

Interesting question.Maybe we guys are more visual beings,so we like to watch girls pee,to me,a few girls more like the physical wetting or exhibitionism..So i would think on balance that men probably enjoy pee more simply on the visual level,whereas to women its more a participation thing.But women can also enjoy it too as a visual thing,maybe to see pretty girls pee is stimulating,also,you girls have a massive advantage,in that you can go in a ladies toilet and listen freely to other girls pee...

How about to see the desperate look in his eyes and I am totally dominating him knowing what he want's me to do to him *wink*

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My little take on this is that, as guys, we're already more open about peeing. We've grown up going in pretty open places and standing in close proximity to others at the urinals. While women on the other hand mostly go behind closed doors with only their close friends for company every now and then.

They're also far more shielded (if that's the right word) when they go, making it very hard to actually see anything making the act a mystery to us guys. Consequently it gets our minds wandering and we want to see what goes on and so fuel our curiosity! 

As soon as you're part of such an intimate act though this curiosity turns in to something more and suddenly you want to see it again and have more questions than you did before! "Does every girl go the same?" "How do they squat?" "Is every stream the same?". Thank god for the internet!! With a quick search you soon start to find some answers and so the interest grows. 

For wetting and desperation, these usually start a lot earlier. We can all remember being at school and at least one girl that had an accident during class or desperate during lectures. 

For girls, there's no secrecy behind what guys do. We stand and we pee, it's as simple as that. You only have to walk down a street at 2am to find many examples of it.

Are there girls in to our little kink? Of course... Are there a lot of girls out there that if they were open to trying it would love it? Definitely... The key with both of these is finding someone who's willing. We've been conditioned over the years to only use toilets and to not we our pants but as soon as you break that conditioning, those rules, you open up a whole new world. 

So to answer your question, I think there are far more guys than women that are in to it simply because it's something that has grown from curiosity over time and the desire to have what we can't. 

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
On 8/17/2018 at 10:30 PM, glad1 said:

What I've heard in conversations, and this is mostly online, is that women tend to prefer wetting and desperation while men more likely favor naughty acts and golden showers.

As for me, what I like best is when peeing is fun, like we're kids again only we're grown up now and know a lot more cool things.

Aaaaa yes!