Female Urinal -- reddit entry

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

This thing defies logic and engineering and looks positively menacing. Probably why it was a commercial failure. I can't imagine a woman using it at all.

2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Whats the hose for?It boggles the mind!And probably very unhygenic?

I'm guessing the hose cups around the vulva so you can pee in it but very unhygienic

25 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

This thing defies logic and engineering and looks positively menacing. Probably why it was a commercial failure. I can't imagine a woman using it at all.

I would probably not even think that it is a urinal at first. I can't see anyone using that xD

I cant imagine any woman holding a rubber cup to her vulva that a hundred other women might also have done.Maybe its intended for men,we can put our penis into the hose at least.Not that id do that anyway?Then again,surely a woman could just pee into the urinal without the hose?Who designed this?

@UnabashedUser

@fannywatcher

It's quite disgusting!!!

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:06 AM, Bacardi said:

If I walked into a bathroom and all there was was that atrocity, you'd find me squatting in the corner. 

Ahahahahah!!! You lost me at "If I walked in a bathroom..." hahahaha!!!

But I would really melt down there to see you pee in a corner!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

@UnabashedUser

@fannywatcher

It's quite disgusting!!!

Ahahahahah!!! You lost me at "If I walked in a bathroom..." hahahaha!!!

But I would really melt down there to see you pee in a corner!!! 

Lmao. Hopefully one day I'll get up the courage to never use a bathroom again. But for now it's only potties for me, unfortunately. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Lmao. Hopefully one day I'll get up the courage to never use a bathroom again. But for now it's only potties for me, unfortunately. 

At home it is funny to pee in other places but, let's face it, I have been pissing EVERYWHERE in the world in the last fifteen years, at some point, you simply sit on the loo and dispose off your piss

But when you are outside, peeing in bathrooms has something of the slave mind-set: they built them and you have been raised with the thought that it is the right place to pee. There is no reason why you should, they are filthy and uncomfortable, but the herd-programming in you (not "You" as Bacardi, you as human, unless you de-program yourself like I did) expect for you to do act alongside these rules

But just a step Beyond chemical habit of your unconscious, there is no reason to lock ourselves in those rooms where hundreds of strangers had pissed in the last hours

We are queens, we should reclaim the right to unload ourselves where we are when the need arise

Think about it, my sweet current-sex-fantasy...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

At home it is funny to pee in other places but, let's face it, I have been pissing EVERYWHERE in the world in the last fifteen years, at some point, you simply sit on the loo and dispose off your piss

But when you are outside, peeing in bathrooms has something of the slave mind-set: they built them and you have been raised with the thought that it is the right place to pee. There is no reason why you should, they are filthy and uncomfortable, but the herd-programming in you (not "You" as Bacardi, you as human, unless you de-program yourself like I did) expect for you to do act alongside these rules

But just a step Beyond chemical habit of your unconscious, there is no reason to lock ourselves in those rooms where hundreds of strangers had pissed in the last hours

We are queens, we should reclaim the right to unload ourselves where we are when the need arise

Think about it, my sweet current-sex-fantasy...

Exactly. Bathrooms are just an inconvenience. What if there is none? What if they're full? What if they're non functioning? Then what? You have to run around and find another one, or piss your pants (which I know some of you are into, no jugement it just isnt my thing lol) and live with it till you can change. I wish it was acceptable to be able to pull your pants down, squat in the middle of the store or street or whatever and pee. Yes, someone would have to clean it up, but how hard is it to clean up pee with a mop or a steam cleaner? 

I dont even know why Im typing this shit out, it'll never happen. Just in my fantasies.

14 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

it just isnt my thing lol

Not mine either

I piss in public, not on display of people, but where I "shouldn't"

Fair and square!!!

15 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I wish it was acceptable

if it was, every disgusting sicko could spread his dirt in the world

Pee where you shouldn't is for the elite

Will, quickness, stealthyness

16 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

how hard is it to clean up pee with a mop or a steam cleaner? 

That's why I do it without the slightest concern nor care!!!

17 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I dont even know why Im typing this shit out, it'll never happen. Just in my fantasies

I live like this everyday since the last ten years

You just need to find the right places and mindset!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1