New York Post Article "Peegasms"

Guest UnabashedUser

My wife was discussing this with her co workers yesterday on a work trip. Seems that one of the girls there is a "pee girl". What pisses me off I can't remeber who she is. I can't picture the face but I know that I have met her.

Guest UnabashedUser

I hate it when that happens.  There should be some kind of secret signal, like a pin or something that can ID one aficionado to another. Imagine:  you're in a public place, and you see another practitioner wearing the secret Identifier. You gesture to her/him, and a subdued conversation starts that could lead to a co-pee in the parking garage, stairwell,  or a date for later.

Check out the serial number on this pissoir:

cimage.thumb.png.7ef2b81b02e174aec3f631d0a26112ea.png

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 8/9/2018 at 3:16 PM, UnabashedUser said:

I hate it when that happens.  There should be some kind of secret signal, like a pin or something that can ID one aficionado to another. Imagine:  you're in a public place, and you see another practitioner wearing the secret Identifier. You gesture to her/him, and a subdued conversation starts that could lead to a co-pee in the parking garage, stairwell,  or a date for later.

What a great idea!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, UnabashedUser said:

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, P-Spud said:

What a great idea!

Somewhere on the forum, we already discussed this idea

It could risk to become a coming-out factor on an unvoluntarily stance, in the end destroying our privacy

More than anything, it could bring us to be almost forced to pick people simply because they are "of us": in the end I met girls who were into peeing but were also completely fucked, so I was very glad to go unnoticed by their radar!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1