First Time into pee play or Drinking Pee

39 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

I have been interested in peeing my whole life.  I don't remember a time when I wasn't.  I remember being very young and hiding under my bed to hold myself when I needed to pee.  I loved all the feelings it would give me.  I was always very curious to watch boys go pee too.  I sometimes watched my male cousin pee in the woods near his house.  It was our little private thing.  We would sneak away from all the other cousins to do it.  

Did you pee in front of your cousin or was it only you that got to watch?

2 hours ago, glad1 said:

Did you pee in front of your cousin or was it only you that got to watch?

I did not pee in front of him.  He never asked me to.  But I think he really liked to be watched.  I never asked to see him and we never talked about it.  He would just say "I need to pee.  You can come watch if you want."  I always acted shy, but I definitely did want to see.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember not being into it pissing. Never really done any drinking of it (tried my own a few times; not a big deal to me). As far back as I can remember, I've associated having to take a leak with sexual pleasure. I've never found a girl who shared this, and the only one I've ever discussed it with was my ex-wife and that didn't go well.