The Siblings (Part 12)

@wetwulf you have completely blown my mind. This story reminds me of the first time I read the original Kiki series, so hot I can't even describe it. 

As a fan of the original Kiki this leaves me with so many questions! When did Tara become so comfortable licking Cheryl? Was this the heat of the moment or have they been screwing before? How did Cheryl go from lovable kinky mom to being on a pissy bar floor in a four way, taking it from behind from a stranger? And most importantly how did the girls know that Kirbys was a safe space for their per adventures? Really hoping this opens it up for more Kiki adventures and oh by the way, The Siblings is now easily my second favorite wetwulf series. Hats off!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
On 8/6/2018 at 10:46 PM, bbb_666 said:

@wetwulf you have completely blown my mind. This story reminds me of the first time I read the original Kiki series, so hot I can't even describe it. 

As a fan of the original Kiki this leaves me with so many questions! When did Tara become so comfortable licking Cheryl? Was this the heat of the moment or have they been screwing before? How did Cheryl go from lovable kinky mom to being on a pissy bar floor in a four way, taking it from behind from a stranger? And most importantly how did the girls know that Kirbys was a safe space for their per adventures? Really hoping this opens it up for more Kiki adventures and oh by the way, The Siblings is now easily my second favorite wetwulf series. Hats off!

Thank you. I think I need a break. Lol. I'm also hoping to see more stories from other writers. I enjoy reading much more than writing.

19 hours ago, Brutus said:

Man this was just grand. Love the chaos going on here! Gotta get caught up on this series.

Thank you. More stories from you soon I hope?

3 hours ago, MrSonata said:

This series is great. I love the mix of wettings and the peeing on floors. 

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Is your next chapter coming soon?

• Like 1
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:22 PM, wetwulf said:

I'm also hoping to see more stories from other writers. I enjoy reading much more than writing.

It's been a long time since I posted any new stories. I have three days off next week though so perhaps will come up with something then.

I have greatly enjoyed these stories though, and love the crossover as these characters encountered some earlier characters from another series I enjoyed.

Nice one.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I have three days off next week though so perhaps will come up with something then.

I'm going to hold you to that! I'll make a deal: you add at least one story to Wet Carpet, and I shall do the same.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, wetwulf said:

I'm going to hold you to that! I'll make a deal: you add at least one story to Wet Carpet, and I shall do the same.

Ok, that's a deal.

Though I might - just might - if the right inspiration comes to me at the right time - write a new stand alone story as well. Definitely something for Wet Carpet, though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2018 at 8:22 PM, wetwulf said:

Thank you. I think I need a break. Lol. I'm also hoping to see more stories from other writers. I enjoy reading much more than writing.

That's a point, I ought to get back to writing. I have nearly finished parts 2 and 2.5 of my series, but I have been too tired of late to proof read.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:32 AM, wetwulf said:

A new story has been added to Wet Carpet.

More may follow if the right inspiration follows.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...