Dating people with whom you share similar fetishes

Three weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend mainly because she couldn’t “live” with the fact that I love everything about urine. It ended up making me feel rejected (socially) because of my kink. I know there’s nothing wrong about it but can’t feel another way right now. 

So, I hoped my next partner could share my fetish, but don’t know how to make it possible. Any experiences about how you met the partner who you share your fetish with might be helpful. Also, any hint on how to meet people with the same fetish, etc is much appreciated.

PD: To make things worse I’m from outside of the UK and a little bit shy

I have a lovely girlfriend which pisses on me and does some naughty pees for me. After one two years together I told her totally drunk about my fetish. She accepted it. I think she likes to piss in a hotel room for example but she doesnt share the fetish. We both can live with that very well. A few days ago I've read in the newspaper that 30% of all people (m and f) could imagine to urinate on a partner. So there's a 30% chance! Don't give up mate. Especially in the UK where the girls are soooooooooooo naughty and lovely!! I'd love ro get peed on by a british girl! You'll find the one girl ;-)

• Like 1

Well first, sorry that she reacted with disgust and that things turned out like this. I don't have experience dating a woman who knows of my fetishes but here is a suggestion. Salt and pepper some passive mentions of pee into conversation every so often to do some recon on how she feels. For example, say after a few dates, when you've become a little comfortable with each other, say you're on a date and you get back to the dinner table from a restroom break. You could then say to her, "When I walked past the women's on the way back, you could hear some woman in there peeing really hard, that was funny." With such a statement, it's enough of a hint to her that she can talk about the subject and she might say "Oh you have no idea, I hear that all the time" and so on, the conversation is started. It's also vague and indirect enough that you can fly under her creepy radar if she's not into it, and then you'll know she's not the one to reveal the fetish to. If she seems to be okay discussing it, you can passively mention pee as time goes on and see if she gets comfortable enough to show interest, if she is hiding a pee fetish of her own, or if she's indifferent to talking about it, but doesn't have the fetish. I imagine it would be a delicate and time consuming dance to pull off to gauge her reactions but it's something to work with. 

I wouldn't suggest holding out for too long and breaking up with an otherwise good woman just because you discover she isn't into it. Ultimately your odds of finding such a woman are not good. Personally, I could be happy with a woman that finds pee fetishes repulsive, but is otherwise a great companion. Can't always get what you want.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@dan stevens

My friend, @Brutus is right

Every single word he said is wiseness

I would have been more aggressive (like kick her useless pussy and stick your cock into that of another one) but he said things much better

We love you

and Believe me, many girls adore piss, you'll find your pearl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1