New ways to pee

Hey guys,

I am looking for some new fun ways to pee. I'm kinda new to peeing in naughty/fun places/ways. 

I've looked on the internet but couldnt really find anything so what better place to ask than this.

I'm a male btw.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:58 PM, Timthek said:

Hey guys,

I am looking for some new fun ways to pee. I'm kinda new to peeing in naughty/fun places/ways. 

I've looked on the internet but couldnt really find anything so what better place to ask than this.

I'm a male btw.

Hi @Timthek, if you browse these forums then you will find loads of ideas.   It greatly depends on what you are looking to do.   Are you asking for interesting places to pee or are you looking for options where you can pee very discretely but in a busy place, or maybe you are looking for options where there is a good chance that you could get caught, but would probably still get away with it...

Personally, I love the idea of peeing in "naughty" places - i.e. those where you are not supposed to pee, although I tend to try and avoid peeing anywhere that would cause lasting damage.   Stairwells, underpasses, lifts, phone boxes and so on have all been places I have peed.  On the other hand, I love peeing outdoors - either just the ability to pee wherever without worrying about it such as when out walking and there is nobody around and you can enjoy a pee off a bridge or just in the middle of a path.  I also like peeing on a night out in a place where I could and probably would get caught, but I can look like I at least tried to be discrete - e.g. go down a narrow alley, when you see that a group of girls is about to pass the end of the alley, you can be in full stream as they pass the end of the alley and you can hope they look and enjoy what they see.   I also like being inventive about peeing in a public place in full view with nobody noticing.  E.g. peeing in swimming pools, kneeling on grass with a bag in front of me and peeing in the gap created between the bag and my legs or peeing out of the leg of my shorts whlst sat on a grass slope or on a beach.   You can pee between parked cars very easily - look like you are doing something else and nobody would suspect.  I often swing one leg out of the car and pee on the ground using the door as a partial shield to the front and my leg as a partial shield to the rear.  May have been spotted, but never been challenged.

Another completely different approach is to find peeing opportunities at home - do you want to try wetting?  Then sit on a towel and wet away before putting the evidence in the washing machine, or maybe you want to pee in the sink whilst you are cleaning your teeth (multitasking and saves water) you could pee in the soap dispenser of your washing machine or into your dishwasher or you could pee in your laundry basket before you wash the clothes - all of these options get washed anyway, so not an issue.  You could pee in a cup or a glass or you could pee out of the back door or upstairs window out onto your garden/yard/patio - paticularly when it is raining and nobody would ever know. 

Loads of possibilities exist.  Only limited by your imagination and what you are willing or desiring to do.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Clearly a man who thinks like I do. 

Ive found over time that you can pee almost anywhere in public if you're careful.  I've peed under tables in restaurants and fast food joints, in changing rooms, in elevators, in cinemas, at the zoo, even on the escalators at the mall.  

The trick is to check your surroundings carefully before doing anything.  Spyware is right, there are cameras all over these days so hunt them out and avoid the places they cover.  Most times the cameras are just recording, not actually being monitored in real time, but why take unnecessary chances?  Of course, peeing in public is, from my perspective, a necessary risk ... lol.

The second trick is to chicken out a lot until you really know the environment.  This depends on your risk tolerance, but I'd rather miss an opportunity than get caught.  The opportunities are there if you are patient.  

As Alfresco says, there are lots of opportunities at home ... sinks and showers and your sister's closet (oops, did I say that?), the list goes on and on.  There are even more places outside.  One of my favourites is to let loose as I get out of the swimming pool.  There can be people all around you and they will all thinks it's just water running down your leg.  You can piss a flood in full view and no one would bat an eye.

Be careful and have fun out there. 

Go to the basement if you have access. Even in apartment buildings these aren't frequented too much. If you are lucky there is someones old disposal that you can pee on.

Outside it depends on where you are located, city, countryside etc...try something less risky like a forrest to get used to it and lose some eventual pee shyness. Work your way up and see where your comfort zone ends. No need to push it. I was such a sissy, even peeing in the basement made me nervous even though there were only like 8 families/ parties per apartment building and i did it mostly at night or evening. Got used to it but i am still pee shy and often stroll around my choosen spot outside to make sure no one is going to suprise me. Better safe than sorry. Keep your eyes open for interessting spots to pee during the day and come back in the evening or the night when possible.

Lastly set yourself up for challenges. Find a wall and see how high you can get. Try an empty parking lot or some sidewalk and see how far you can go. Try different ways of peeing: Squat down like a girl, maybe lean your butt against something while doing so (watch your shoes, faking a "girls puddle" is splashy😜), try sitting down on the floor and spread your legs...try writing something in the snow or some surface where wet spots will be visible. Find some of those urinals that have a sensor to flush automatically when a person steps back and try to pee in it without activating the flush. Maybe find some secluded place like some outside stairs leading to a basement or something where it doesn't smell and pee there until it starts to smell like pee so you know it is your "achievement" haha.

If you'd like to rewind your actions you can also record it, first person or set up the cam somewhere. But be careful with the data, you don't want anyone finding those videos or pictures so if you aren't sure about someone else looking through your devices don't do it.

Good luck, have fun and share some stories on here if you'd like! 🙂

Edited by Remi