The Sweetest Summer Job

13 hours ago, Brutus said:

Thanks. By more, do you mean a 2nd chapter of this story, or just more stories in general?

I could answer YES to questions like this!
This would certainly be your call.  I loved the sexiness of the account, so which every way you see it.  However, it certainly hit sexy pictures in my minds.

17 hours ago, bpb said:

I could answer YES to questions like this!
This would certainly be your call.  I loved the sexiness of the account, so which every way you see it.  However, it certainly hit sexy pictures in my minds.

I just might do revisit this. I have a lot of ideas that I could write next. The indecisiveness is real, but thanks for the encouragement.

And @wetwulf I just noticed the title of best fictional writer under your name. It means a lot to receive praise from the best on the forum!

Edited by Brutus
  • Thanks 1
On 8/3/2018 at 6:04 PM, Brutus said:

Thanks. By more, do you mean a 2nd chapter of this story, or just more stories in general?

Well, the summer just got started for Brenden, so yeah more of this would be awesome. But if you feel inspired to write something else go for it!

2 hours ago, Brutus said:

And @wetwulf I just noticed the title of best fictional writer under your name. It means a lot to receive praise from the best on the forum!

Thank you. My pleasure. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Brutus

Wow noticed it only now after this long absence

Cannot say anything but spectacular

I adore how you write, there is something so visceral in you

I would read a book written by you, with this style!!!

Thanks. I have been considering trying to get a few sales on Amazon Kindle and see what happens. But as for this story, part 2 is almost done and I'll do a 3rd to finish it up. Wasn't going to but people really seem to like this one so I decided to add to it!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Amazon Kindle

Alex wrote a couple of novels and considered Kindle after they were rejected for "exceedingly extreme content" by official publishers

I wish you good luck, and can't wait for more stories

The point is not even the subject, it's how you write!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2