Jump to content
Click here to remove ads

Recommended Posts


GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Oh my @Brutus, this story deserves more than HOT! but there is no mark that HI.
This will have me throbbing all day with sexual thoughts.  WOW!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

The third and fourth readings are still HOT!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bpb said:

The third and fourth readings are still HOT!

Lol, thanks. Heartfelt reactions like yours make it that much more fun to write! Glad it's given you so much entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post

I have got to believe that others have not gotten around to reading it yet!

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/2/2018 at 9:22 AM, wetwulf said:

Very hot story @Brutus. I'd love to hear more!

Thanks. By more, do you mean a 2nd chapter of this story, or just more stories in general?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Brutus said:

Thanks. By more, do you mean a 2nd chapter of this story, or just more stories in general?

I could answer YES to questions like this!
This would certainly be your call.  I loved the sexiness of the account, so which every way you see it.  However, it certainly hit sexy pictures in my minds.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, bpb said:

I could answer YES to questions like this!
This would certainly be your call.  I loved the sexiness of the account, so which every way you see it.  However, it certainly hit sexy pictures in my minds.

I just might do revisit this. I have a lot of ideas that I could write next. The indecisiveness is real, but thanks for the encouragement.

And @wetwulf I just noticed the title of best fictional writer under your name. It means a lot to receive praise from the best on the forum!

Edited by Brutus
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2018 at 6:04 PM, Brutus said:

Thanks. By more, do you mean a 2nd chapter of this story, or just more stories in general?

Well, the summer just got started for Brenden, so yeah more of this would be awesome. But if you feel inspired to write something else go for it!

 

2 hours ago, Brutus said:

And @wetwulf I just noticed the title of best fictional writer under your name. It means a lot to receive praise from the best on the forum!

Thank you. My pleasure. 

Share this post


Link to post

Brutus, you have such a talent for telling these stories. It is always a treat when you publish a new one.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×