ROOM 101

F.W

The term "used panties" They're not worn, they're used... euch.

I just want to make it clear that I am perfectly fine with people wanting to buy worn underwear if that's their thing, I just hate them being called "used"

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recycled paper padded envelopes

I have received a few parcels from a company and they have all come in these sealed padded envelopes. You know the kind, they have bubble wrap inside to protect your item and it's really fun to play with.  Except these were filled with shredded paper instead. Normally I wouldn't mind that, they can go in the recycling for disposal and it's better with the environment with less plastic.

I .... HATE... THESE!

The shredded paper isn't like what comes from your standard office shredder, it's like some paper fluff. IT GOES EVERYWHERE! All I did is open the envelope and now my study floor is covered in paper fluff. It's worse than glitter! They have a little "open here" strip on the side to keep the fluff contained which either isn't as long as the envelope so you cannot remove your item, or you pull the tab and it just rips the outer layer of cardboard. Either way you still need to cut it open and fluff goes everywhere.

S-21308_1.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
Just now, steve25805 said:

As someone who works in retail, I would like to put Christmas itself in Room 101. 

Anyone who has ever worked in retail at this time of year will understand, lol

I hate shopping this time of year, actually working it must be an absolute nightmare.

• Agree 2