Friends Sharing the Yard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/30/2018 at 2:34 AM, pop-a-squat said:

She must've needed to go at the same time because next thing I know she is peeing right next to me! We continued like this for a few seconds, and when we were finished I began to gently rub my clit from excitement.... I looked over and she was doing the same. We both watched each other just like we had been doing until both of us were satisfied πŸ˜‰

true story, I promise!

True story of my wife and her friend Susie:

Bonnie: Have some news about Susie today:

Me: Oh? Spill it

Bonnie: This morning she says to me hey let's go over to the Burger Shack for lunch today. My husband gave me coupons 2 for 1. So that's where we went. And the coupons were for those 40 ounce drinks too so you know we both had to pee when we finished eating

Me: Sounds hot to me

Bonnie: You know it. Susie gets up and says she has to pee, and so do I so we go into the bathroom there and took stalls right next to each other. Already I'm hoping for something to happen and my pussy is starting to get moist in anticipation.

Me: Go on -- I'm already hard thinking about it

Bonnie: So I hang my purse on the hook, take down my panties, and sit on the edge of the seat and wait for the pee to start. It's quiet in there so I'm listening for Susie to start peeing too. In a minute I hear the first drops start from her stall and that triggers my bladder so I start peeing.

Me: Oh the sound of that makes me so horny babe..

Bonnie: Yes I know that. Susie hears me peeing and then I hear her break loose and hers gushes into the bowl in quick spurts then a hose like flow. I hear a couple of grunts from her, like she says ahhhh ahhh and then a quick little fart, which makes me laugh a giggle. From her side I hear her chuckle too. I know she's listening to me. Caramba I am getting horny.

Then the pee slows down and I'm so cunt-hot I slide my middle finger all the way in my coochie and make those little round circles that I know will get me off right away and BOOM my puss contracts round the finger and I'm seeing stars and cumming as I listen through the stall wall I hear Susie on the other side moaning a bit and the fapping of her masturbation and know she's cumming at the same time which makes me have a few fast contractions and then it's over. Dios mio. I catch my breath and wipe.

When we leave the stalls and stand in front of the mirrors, washing, there's no doubt: we had both masturbated ourselves to tremendous orgasms listening to ourselves pissing, fingering. Susie looks me right in the eye as she dries her hands and says:

"You're a bit of a naughty girl, aren't you, Bonnie?" she laughs.

"Oh I think you are too, es verdad? " I grin and wink and then she says:

"We should get together sometime where we would be more comfortable"

And then I say "Yes, I'd like that very much. So that's where we're at , Jimmy".

I nod my head and place her hot little hand upon my boner as I ease her hungry nipples between my lips. I can tell that the story has horned her up again as she grinds her box against my free hand, her other hand greedily reaching into my boxers to haul my balls out.

I can't wait to fuck her hard and fast thinking all the time of Susie's gushing twat that I want my mouth on when I cum inside Bonnie's spasming cunt.