The Siblings (Part Nine)

Nice @wetwulf.   The newcomers meeting with some old favourites.   Where will it lead?   Kiki and Cheryl obviously didn't care about the unknown person in the cubicle being aware of their exploits, but now Janice knows what they are like yet Kiki/Cheryl don't know about Janice and her group.  Will Janice share her knowledge with her siblings and Susan?  Will they do something to let Kiki & Cheryl know about their own exploits?  Will they get together or admire from afar?  Will they learn from each other?  So many options but I'm sure you will do them justice.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Nice @wetwulf.   The newcomers meeting with some old favourites.   Where will it lead?   Kiki and Cheryl obviously didn't care about the unknown person in the cubicle being aware of their exploits, but now Janice knows what they are like yet Kiki/Cheryl don't know about Janice and her group.  Will Janice share her knowledge with her siblings and Susan?  Will they do something to let Kiki & Cheryl know about their own exploits?  Will they get together or admire from afar?  Will they learn from each other?  So many options but I'm sure you will do them justice.

You'll find out soon. And btw, I hope to see more from you soon, as well.

17 hours ago, wetwulf said:

You'll find out soon. And btw, I hope to see more from you soon, as well.

Good stuff and yes, I must do some more writing, but time has been against me and my imagination is not coming up with too much at the moment...   will have to give it a kick.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...