A Day In The Old Port

15 hours ago, Sephora said:

So my best friend calls me this morning and asks, since i had the day off and before I leave for my trip, she's engaged you see and since I am her maid of honor, to go out in old MTL for late lunch and talk about it.

It started out we had parked the car and got free parking. The attendee was smilling the whole time, we even got free parking which we saved $18  So we decided to walk at the old port before going to eat, because she had brought a small joint.

So we are already high walking around and go to the terasse resto that we planned on going. Ordered one memosa each and a picher of sangria plus some food. Lololol  can you imagine our state of mind right now?

So we finish and start walking it off and not too far we spotted this:

20180727_153207.thumb.jpg.c24b1f236292b98fea46b572d8204ca9.jpg

A new outdoor self wash toilet for public. Amanda stops and look at me and says, lets go make a mess inside and started laughing with happiness. So she went first, while I waited outside, she sends me this:

20180727_152958.thumb.jpg.c03333ec0950ee700e681134c480ff8a.jpg

Saying that she pissed all over the toilet, floor and wall. The door opens she walks out smilling and wispers, your turn lolol  The door closes and starts washing then opens up and I walk in. The door locks, i set my purse next to the sink, lift my dress and squat. I peed all over the floor and it was messy, however, there were cracks in the floor for the water to evacuate:

20180727_165643.thumb.jpg.c0d4a2050ba205cf53e16535018d5320.jpg

I sent the picture to my friend, the doors opens and she is standing there cracking up with a line up of people in the back probably asking whats going on as we walked towards the car.

I just thought most of you will enjoy this read. *wink*

Not to freak you out,  I know where you were and if I get the chance to go in that area one day, I might do the same and take a pic

Wow Seph, this is totally hot!!!   Oh, noticed the tissu in the toilet, that's sexy!!

• Like 2

Yeah, i can say it is quite clean too. At start, i saw there was no toilet seat and its okay, i believe people should learn to squat more. I usually don't sit on public toilets because you don't know who was there before. People are gross, don't wash and have pimples ect..you see what i mean?

1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

A self-cleaning toilet ... the possibilities are endless.  Thanks for sharing.  🙂

Omg right?  We were thinking the same thing at that time.. its going to wash its self no matter what.

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 4:29 PM, spywareonya said:

@Sephora

Everything you do is sexy

Even toilets!!!

I just saw this message 😯😯

Thank you I guess.. hahaha   I read here, someone saying that woman are more into peeing at random places and men are more into golden showers. I do believe this now. 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I just saw this message 😯😯

Thank you I guess.. hahaha   I read here, someone saying that woman are more into peeing at random places and men are more into golden showers. I do believe this now. 

My opinion is that boys need something strong and intense, and girls are more self-comfident thus play more and need less for proofs or showouts

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My opinion is that boys need something strong and intense, and girls are more self-comfident thus play more and need less for proofs or showouts

You see, at the start, my hubby wanted golden showers which I have many times. It took me a while to have fun with it because I was doing it for his needs. Personally, it doesn't do anything for me sexual wise besides the fact I find it a turn on to see his reaction, the glaze and desperate look in his eyes. I started having fun when I became more dominant about it, such as using him as a slave and plus I get a free wine bottle out of it which for me is a good deal.

When I am with my friends, i feel more relaxed, it is not a sexual thing and more of a risky and funny moment. Does that make any sense?

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Does that make any sense?

To me sounds perfectly normal and fitting

People's needs transmutate during life

In the beginning, Alex and I practiced Golden showers every single time we met

By now, we still do, but a bit less, as the focuse shifted to other things

Indeed, back in those times, we had many threesomes, and this too gave us a chance to start piss play

In the last two years, I almost completely relinquished lesbian sex, because I am having difficulties in find girls

I have explored many online chats for lesbian and bisex people, but 95% of them were people who got problems, not bisex to explore but lesbian out of personal unconscious issues toward the polarity they were born, and I am not interested in that kind of lesbians

I just hope that new season will bring along great chances, as there is dance club near our house that is opening in a few weeks

• Like 2
  • Love 1