LADIES. have you ever been that desperate you’ve had to use the men’s room?

On 7/21/2018 at 10:12 AM, Sxxn said:

have you ever been that desperate you’ve had to use the men’s room or just used it for other reasons?

Actually, it has happen to me several times really. After a while, there is so much pain a person can take.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Toilet of course because I don't feel comfortable people watching my butt hovering on top of a urinal.

I have tried using a urinal which was installed in the womens toilet room. However, some complained about it and they removed it.

To be honest, a little weird to be peeing in that position. My friend use them more ofthen than me and advised me to pee backwards, besides that it does it's job, it was private divided by 2 walls on each side. Lolol  I also waited when no one was in.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:59 AM, Sephora said:

To be honest, a little weird to be peeing in that position. My friend use them more ofthen than me and advised me to pee backwards, besides that it does it's job, it was private divided by 2 walls on each side. Lolol  I also waited when no one was in.

Your friend sounds so intriguing ehehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/21/2018 at 7:12 AM, Sxxn said:

have you ever been that desperate you’ve had to use the men’s room or just used it for other reasons?

A couple of weeks ago I was with a few friends (all male) and i really needed to pee so we found a public toilet and I was looking for the female sign but all there was was the male sign. Long story short my friends went in ahead and made sure no one was inside and I ran into one of the stalls and peed. Then had to avoid being seen on the way out and successfully did it 😂. Then as we were walking down the road there was another building that was just womens bathrooms but was blocked from view by trees from the other bathroom😂😂

• Like 3
  • Hot 1