Chamber Pots

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:34 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

When I was young, I remember my Mother having to stay in hospital for a long term illness, and the birth of my brother. During that time I stayed with my Grandparents and Father. My Grandparents bedroom was 'out of bounds', but once I saw my Grandmother carrying an antique porcelain chamber pot into the bathroom, it was obvious she was emptying it, as I heard the splash of water, and the flushing of the toilet. I think that the experience may have started a fetish for the 'piss-pot!'

240_1000.thumb.jpg.14cf8bdc95b5fbb47701caaa27baff1d.jpg

Using a chamber pot obviously isn't difficult for a guy. I'm less clear about what women do - I presume the pose in this pic is just for the benefit of the camera. Do women hover over the pot? Sit on it? Or do they do something else? 

• Like 2

There is a scene in the 1990 film Vincent & Theo, about Vincent Van Gogh, where the model he is drawing takes a break and pees into a chamber pot. It isn't explicit in any way, but I found it quite erotic when I saw it. Especially when she wipes with a blanket that is hanging in the painter's studio.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sadly it's not a traditional chamber pot but I've recently started keeping a large plastic jug close to the bed as I've found I can take care of business so much easier when I wake in the night than if I went to the bathroom.  Although it has seen service in the past when I stayed in accommodation which wasn't en suite, I've decided that now is the time to bring it back into service.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2018 at 7:57 PM, nopjans said:

There is a scene in the 1990 film Vincent & Theo, about Vincent Van Gogh, where the model he is drawing takes a break and pees into a chamber pot. It isn't explicit in any way, but I found it quite erotic when I saw it. Especially when she wipes with a blanket that is hanging in the painter's studio.

Could you find the scene for us?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...