Work trips are the worst

So, I am a digital content manager by profession, and some of what I do requires excursions to different events out of the local area. This past weekend I had a work trip that sent me to the mountains of New York. We got in Thursday and situated ourselves, and worked Friday - Sunday. Let me tell you, by last night (Saturday night) my balls were blue as hell and all I could do was dream about piss and cum. Sharing a room with another male coworker who’s very work focused and not having any kind of privacy is absolutely awful in that respect. Hotel soap also pretty much scrapes all the oil off your body, so it’s not like I could even jack off in the shower. Ohhhh does it feel good to be home and back on here. 😁

Edited by ZooeyGlass
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

So, I am a digital content manager by profession, and some of what I do requires excursions to different events out of the local area. This past weekend I had a work trip that sent me to the mountains of New York. We got in Thursday and situated ourselves, and worked Friday - Sunday. Let me tell you, by last night (Saturday night) my balls were blue as hell and all I could do was dream about piss and cum. Sharing a room with another male coworker who’s very work focused and not having any kind of privacy is absolutely awful in that respect. Hotel soap also pretty much scrapes all the oil off your body, so it’s not like I could even jack off in the shower. Ohhhh does it feel good to be home and back on here. 😁

Bleargh!!!

Looks like you had a bad weekend!!! Next time, cum in a napkin before locking the bathroom to take a dump, and throw it in the toilet...

But now let's just stop remembering such bad days!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Nobody to pee around the hotel room with you eh? That is quite sad 😞 

I'm going on vacation in a few months and will be sharing a room with my family whom I actively hide my fetish from anyway. I will know your pain lol.

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Nobody to pee around the hotel room with you eh? That is quite sad 😞 

I'm going on vacation in a few months and will be sharing a room with my family whom I actively hide my fetish from anyway. I will know your pain lol.

I’m so sorry to hear that Bacardi. I hope you find a way to enjoy yourself despite your limitations. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had many a work trip, with boring daytimes but usually end up with my own room.   Even in your circumstances, I am sure I would have managed to arrange something for some alone time though.  How about a walk late evening or before breakfast where you could take the air on your own and find a discrete place to pee outside?  If you were in the mountains, surely that is an invitation for an outdoor exploit with requirement for outside relief.  Did the hotel have any leisure facilities where you could pee in the hottub/sauna/steamroom/pool/changing area?

I do know what you mean though - I've been with colleagues who want to meet for breakfast, go straight to work, get back, go to the bar, go out to dinner, more drinks in a pub and then go to bed.  Sometimes it is difficult to shake them off, but I usually limit my time with them by finding an excuse to go off on my own for something.  I have sometimes gone out with them, then when we go back to the hotel and turn in for the night, I go back out and see if I can spot any drunk ladies relieving themselves outside.

I am going away on my own for business tomorrow - travelling by train tomorrow evening, staying overnight and travelling back the next day.  I'm sure I'll have some fun along the way.  I have to cross London between trains, so will no doubt find somewhere to pee whilst in transit and will definitely pee outside at my destination more than once.  I may even have a little fun in the hotel and possibly on the train although both of those require a certain amount of caution to be exercised especially with CCTV on the trains and room being booked via on-line booking with credit card.  Still, there are always options including going outside or potentially utilising public areas.  

Last hotel I stayed in had a landing area with a sofa on it.  I may or may not have sat on it and peed a partial bladder out of the leg of my shorts into the gap between the cushions.......  I definitely went for a walk round the city and saw a few girls relieving themselves of their alcoholic beverages (reported elsewhere in more detail) and I took the opportunity whilst out to pee in alleyways and a car park stairwell.

I love hotel pissing. As long as you’re not reckless it’s fine and it’s soooooo much fun. 

In america, we have Chains like motel 6 which will take cash for a night. a coworker who was much older than I was and I messed around for a few months, kind of a bad idea on my part but whatever, it was fun for a while and the sex was fantastic. She asked me early on what really turned me on and I felt comfortable telling her about my piss fetish. We went to a motel 6 a couple of times and had a lot of pee fun. The first time she got too drunk so I basically took care of her all night and when she woke up next morning she realized what happened and felt bad but also super horny and I ended up fucking her all morning. Eventually she told me to stop and put me on the bed, pissing all over my cock and into my mouth and then told me to fill her up. It was amazing and I loved all of it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Alfresco

@ZooeyGlass

@owlman76

Stories about hotel room are great

The only risk is that, if they find any spots, they can be such a pain in the ass complaining about that

That's why I rarely met my lesbian piss lovers in hotel rooms, much more in their cars in fields or parking lots, or their houses...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@Alfresco

@ZooeyGlass

@owlman76

Stories about hotel room are great

The only risk is that, if they find any spots, they can be such a pain in the ass complaining about that

That's why I rarely met my lesbian piss lovers in hotel rooms, much more in their cars in fields or parking lots, or their houses...

You can rent cheaper motels here in the states for cash. They really don’t have any way of tracking you down. It’s great. 🙂

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Yep. The Lucky Stiff Motel in Del Rio TX. Free bedbugs. Use any name to check in. I like Dick Gozinya, Howie Phelterbush, or Harry Paratestis to sign the book.

9 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

You can rent cheaper motels here in the states for cash. They really don’t have any way of tracking you down. It’s great. 🙂

24 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Yep. The Lucky Stiff Motel in Del Rio TX. Free bedbugs. Use any name to check in. I like Dick Gozinya, Howie Phelterbush, or Harry Paratestis to sign the book.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then let's piss!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1