Omegle Pee Talk

Admin

For those of you who don't know, www.omegle.com is a site that allows you to have one on one conversations with total strangers (text and video chat). You can also set interests, with the idea of finding someone who shares them.

Before I was involved in any actual pee discussion sites, I used this to correspond with people about peeing, and I still think it could be a fun thing some of you might like to try out. I'd warn you that I think there's more guys than girls who use it in this way, but there definitely are plenty of females on there too with this interest.

Interests to consider using: peeing, pee, pissing, piss, wetting, weeing, urinating etc.

Let us know if you have any conversations on the site (and be sure to tell the strangers you talk to about WatchGirlsPeeing). :wink:

Well I tried the site for a couple of hours today....The following is a transcript of 99% of my conversations

Stranger: Hi There ASL?

Me: 54/M/USA

You have been disconnected from the chat

I also got a "Fuck Off" and an ever popular "Eat Shit" I'm not sure why they were mad at me the computer connects you at random so you have no control over who they connect you with.

I also had to click away a number of users that introduced themselves as being under 18 years old.

I did have one long conversation with a person who said they were a Female from Switzerland and claimed they were very much into pee and peeing.....It was interesting but unless you are willing to video chat you have to take their word that they are Female.......

Just to verify sometimes I logged on using "Pee" and "Peeing" as interests and other times I just logged on with no tags.

Sadly I think I'm too old and the wrong sex to get much out of the site :frown:

Wetmanjf

I've actually chatted there several nights using tags like pee and urine, and ended up with so-so results. Most are guys and many are closer to my age (20's), although the bulk of them had atrocious grammar (which I hate!) or wrote things along the lines of "Cam for me" or "I have a big dick" which just isn't my thing. Most didn't share my enjoyment of desperation either, just wanted to discuss peeing on me. :frown:

Wish I could come across someone like you, @[uSER=334]wetmanjf[/uSER] or you @[uSER=1]Admin[/uSER] on there to chat to sometime! :wink:

• Like 1
I've actually chatted there several nights using tags like pee and urine, and ended up with so-so results. Most are guys and many are closer to my age (20's), although the bulk of them had atrocious grammar (which I hate!) or wrote things along the lines of "Cam for me" or "I have a big dick" which just isn't my thing. Most didn't share my enjoyment of desperation either, just wanted to discuss peeing on me. :frown:

Wish I could come across someone like you, @[uSER=334]wetmanjf[/uSER] or you @[uSER=1]Admin[/uSER] on there to chat to sometime! :wink:

Karlyn, you have hidden depths. All this time I've known you and you have never once even mentioned this site. In fact, I had never even heard of it until now. Will have to check it out when I have more spare time. In the meantime, please tell me more about it next time we chat. I am interested.

And you didnt sleep long. A couple of hours before you posted this you were going to go sleep due to tiredness. :laugh:

I wish you would too. Sadly a lot of males on that site...just like many you run across in chat rooms...have little manners and are mostly trying to get a girl naked on cam. I do enjoy desperation ... actually enjoy all forms of pee play. And when talking to ladies in chat rooms I always treat them with the same respect as I would like to be treated. I've been back a couple of times with very poor results...The strangers pop up with the old classic ASL ? and as soon as you say male they disconnect...and then the few women you find are usually turned off because of your age..at least for me :frown: Like I said I did have one great conversation with one "female" on there..I always direct people I meet to my free website and also tell them about the site here...so maybe one day I'll run into them again.

Wetmanjf

Other issues I have run into with Omegle.

Some of the other issues I have run into on Omegle are people that introduce themselves as underage and with a sexually suggestive comment. I NEVER talk to anyone about ANYTHING online if the tell me they are underage...your only asking for trouble.

I also get a lot of people that pop up as 22 F or 19 F and then as soon as you start typing you get "I GTG you can find me a MissXXXX on Screwmecam DOT com" Or something to that effect....Pleople or robots just fishing for people to come to their website (More than likely a pay site)

Mostly so far it's been a big waste of time....

Wetmanjf

• 3 weeks later...

I just was on here with tags and got 2 guys, and girl who said she just put it in to see what would happen. she just had some vodka tonics and was waiting for the urge. I don't think she had any turn-ons about it

• 5 years later...

I got lucky on omegle a few times... ended up often talking with girls who have a pee fetish, and on more than one occasion got to make them play a game. 

The rules are simple: she gets desperate then I make her go on a walk around her neighborhood. she goes in a pub, plays rock paper scissors with the waiter pretending she lost a bet. if she loses, she buys a drink. if she wins, she asks for the toilet, but once in there, she sits on the bowl, panties down and has to hold while she listens to other girls pee in other stalls, then gets up and flushes, heads out, says thank you to the waiter and leaves to another place where we do the same until she's about to leak. then, I ask her to find an alley or a bush, ask her to drop her panties to her knees, squat, take a deep breath and..... pull up her clothes and head back to town! (so close!)