Ex girlfriend

I used to have a girlfriend who was as much into pee play as I am.

We would often go for a walk somewhere quiet where she would hitch her skirt up for me to watch her pop a squat and piss in her knickers for me. My favourite kniciers for a woman to wear were and still are full fitting, cotton and either white or pales colours and she would wear these for me.

But the game didnt stop there as she would let me feel her up as we walked on. I love the feel of wet cotton hugging a nice pussy and arse. As you can probably guess we would both be incredibly turned on so the game didn't end here either.

We would hurry home where she would once again hitch her skirt for me and bend over, pulling her wet knickers to one side I would slip up her from behind, feeling her wet knickers on my bare skin as I worked in and out of her.

Soon I was adding my liquid to her already very wet pussy and gusset - happy and horny memories

• Hot 1

I was married many years ago to a girl who was very much into pee games and would often wet her knickers for fun and to turn me on, the best part was I never knew when she would do it. The sight of a denim skirt with no stockings still turns me on as this is what she often would wear.