PissBank.com

steve25805

PissBank.com is a paysite with many high quality pissing videos. The picture and sound quality is always superb, although the actual content can be variable. Some pees can be pretty short or else be constantly stopping and starting which I find annoying, but there are also many of excellent quality. Membership is not hugely expensive, as I recall, and there are two options - rolling, continuous, membership paid by a monthly debit, or a one off month's membership as a trial.

I myself bought a month's membership late last year and downloaded all the best vids. But only about half a dozen good new vids were added during that month, so I decided to allow my membership to expire, and buy a new month's membership once every 6-8 months or so, then download everything new of interest. This is what I would recommend others doing.

In terms of content there is something for everyone. Some desperation, some wetting, a scattering of mild bondage or sex slave roleplay, quite a lot of outdoor pissing, and a fair few vids of girls pissing in naughty places. There are many vids of solo girls peeing, but a fair few golden shower vids too, the vast majority girls only - there are very few guys in any of these vids.

Worth checking out.

I'll echo Steve's review. This is site is absolutely worth checking out. The good thing is the site does update regularly every week. There was a time where every update was of interest to me. However, that changed some time back. It's definitely worth joining periodically to pull down the best videos that accumulate over the intervening months, but I'm not certain a full-time membership is warranted at this time.

I've come across trailers from this site before and the content looked great. Thanks for this review Steve, it's always great to hear opinions on paid sites from people who've had subscriptions there. Can you confirm whether the girls speak English? I'm pretty sure they didn't in the video I watched, and I'm not sure if this is the case with all of the site's models. As I've expressed before, hearing girls talking about peeing is a turn-on itself for me, so I'm not as big of a fan for foreign videos.

If anyone else has had experiences with pissbank.com please do share them here.

To answer your question, Admin, I do seem to recall that most were in a variety of languages - I identified Spanish and German, as well as other European languages. Cannot actually recall if any of them were in English but certainly quite a lot were not. But quite a few of the vids were solo girls in which there was no real dialogue anyway. Sorry to disappoint.

No problem Steve, thanks for letting me know. I - and I'm sure many others - like to know what we're getting into. I'm hopeful this forum will allow people who are considering purchasing subscriptions to find the right site for them.