My Neighbours House

My Neighbours House

Yesterday my neighbours moved out of their house. They have gone to live in Sweden and they flew out late last night. When I found out today I went round as I have a key they have forgotten about. I was just being nosey as I have never been upstairs there but when I opened the door all their stuff is still there. Mostly in boxes but the big stuff like the sofas and beds are as normal. When I saw this I got that butterfly feeling in my tummy, I opened some of the boxes which were full of books and kitchen stuff, boring. They have got a nice big TV which was unplugged so I plugged it back in and laid on the sofa for a while. I got hungry and there was no food there so I went back to my house and got some snacks and drink. After not too long I needed to pee so I went over to the one seater sofa, pulled my PJ's down and sat on the armrest with my ass over the seat and cushions. I let my bladder slowly empty enjoying the sensation and wet splashing sounds and occasional hiss when I pushed a bit too hard. After I was done I turned around and there was a nice uneven wet patch on the seat, I wiped myself on a cushion and went and sat back down. It is so much easier than going to the toilet and so naughty and decadent to be doing it on someones sofa mmmmmmmmmmm. I have done this three times so far today, the chair is starting to smell already. I am drinking loads at the moment so I got lots of pee as the stuff is being taken on Monday I have not got all that much time to have fun. Next time I am going to open a random box and do it in the box or maybe in a drawer. I love naughty peeing, I know this is really wrong but it really really turns me on to do it, the more wrong the place I pee the bigger the thrill i get :-)

• Like 1
  • Hot 2