Story from a girlfriend a long time ago

I remember this story a girlfriend told me many years ago. She said back when she was still living with her parents she had went out one night and went drinking. By the time her friends brought her home she was very drunk. She went to her room but that she had to pee really bad. The only bathroom was down the hall past her parents bedroom and she was afraid she might wake them up if she walked by there and they would get mad at her from being drunk. So she looked around her room and made a pile of dirty laundry then she took off her pants and just sat on the clothes and peed on them..then she hid them under her bed. The next morning she carried them down and threw them into the washer before her parents got up. That story always turned me on. :biggrin:

Wetmanjf

• Like 1

Actually, I had just put some clothes into my washing machine earlier today and was about to close the door and set it all in motion before going to the toilet for a pee, when a moment of inspiration came upon me. The clothes in the washing machine were going to get washed anyway, right? So why bother with the toilet? So I just took my dick out and stood pissing in the front of the washing machine all over my clothes, before closing the door, pouring in the washing powder, and starting the wash. :biggrin:

I have done peed in the laundry many times. I either heap it in a pile on the kitchen floor and pee on it from above, or I sit on it and pee so that the pee pools around me. I have also done as Steve said and peed into the machine when it was already loaded.