A really sucky ex-girlfriend...

This isn't so much an erotic story, more of a failed attempt at pee fun with a previous girlfriend of mine. Anyway, here goes:

About 4 years ago now, I was in college and met a girl who I liked the look of. (in order to protect her identity I won't give her real name here, let's call her Fiona) Me and Fiona started dating and grew to trust eachother so much that one day I told her about my top-secret pee fetish.

At first, she was shocked, disgusted and sickened by the thought that I might want her to indulge me in my fantasies, and she also was worried that I might be into something even freakier. As time went by, though, Fiona learned to tolerate my fetish.

Me and Fiona were a really cute couple and really tried hard at it, but eventually came the day when Fiona's worst nightmare came true. During intercourse, I asked Fiona to come into the bathroom with me. Fiona knew what I wanted and instantly refused. For me this was a complete turn off and completely killed my arousal. Fiona however was still horny and could have gone on for more rounds but I was already depleted of my sex drive.

I kept pestering Fiona to at least try watersports out before knocking it, but the best she could ever do was make me empty promises to keep my hopes up but she would pull out at the last moment. Our relationship quickly turned sour and she was unable to satisfy me. We broke up 6 months later.