Peeing in the pool for warmth

OK friends this is a true story taken from memories of my childhood and going to the public pool.

Every Saturday during the Summer my mom would take us to the public pool. It was indoors, very noisy, extremely crowded, and VERY COLD!!! I guess cause it was free they didn't spend the money to keep it heated. As a little girl I really did not like swimming to begin with, so I found myself standing alot shivering. I supposed if I were to be more active I would have warmed up. . . but I didn't want to be there in the first place, so I tried to be a good sport for a few hours. There I was standing in the shallow end miserable and freezing cold. Even the lights I was standing next to barely warmed my legs. But I didn't complain because I was a pretty good natured little girl.

I remember how excited I would become when I felt the urge to pee, for then I knew I would experience a moment of be warm. Of course we were not supposed to piss in the pool but there was no way in hell I was getting out to freeze even more by walking to a bathroom. So as I was standing in my little corner I remember letting out my long gush of warm pee. Ahhhhhhhh. . . it felt so good as it warmed my whole crotch area and finally came up to my belly and chest. It was such a comforting feeling to be warm again even if just for a moment. And trust me. . . that short moment was pure bliss.

So in conclusion to my story. . . (and this is the best part). . . I remember holding my pee on those mornings that mom took us to the pool, because I knew at some point I would enjoy the well needed feeling of warming myself at a later time.

Lizz

• Like 2

Wow, I'm loving all your stories already! I think peeing in the pool (or ocean) is something that a lot of people do even if they don't admit to it (I'm talking about people who aren't even interested in pee, too). There's something about that warm and relaxing feeling that is really great! This story pretty much sums up my relationship with swimming at a younger age, though; never really a fan of swimming, but loved being able to just pee in the water when I wanted!