Pee in the park (long)

What a great story, Sophie. I'm glad you finally took advantage the great weather to entertain something you've long wanted to do. The possibility of getting caught must have been thrilling and I'm sure your husband is giving thanks for what happened in the park.

Oh, and, as I was sitting down to read this, my bladder was practically screaming at me. But, by the time I finished, I seemed to have a more pressing need.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Killer good story -- I hung on every word enjoying the continuing build up and the final tantalizing release.  You paint a generous word picture, sumtuous with colorful references and erection inducing scenarios.  Leaves me wanting more ... and more.. I would love to hear about a return to the scene of the crime for a detailed masturbation climax. :)

What an experience!  Thanks for the details and background - it makes it so much better to read and imagine the scene.  I take it you might consider peeing in public like that far more often.

Of course, the most discrete way of all would be to just sit on the grass with your legs in front of you and your skirt pulled out from underneath you.  You could maybe lean against a tree and read a book or something and nobody would have a clue as you relaxed your bladder and felt it releasing between your closed legs, carressing your intimate areas and pooling on the grass beneath you before soaking away into the ground.  You could do that with people litterally a couple of feet away and they wouldn't have a clue.  But then again, that wouldn't have as much naughty feelings as having yourself a little more exposed and shooting your stream out in front of you like you did.

I do think ladies have the advantage for discrete peeing with skirts to afford them privacy in public.  However, I have managed to pee in busy parks with people around me.  I have knelt down on the grass, spread my knees apart and put my bag between my legs and started looking in it for something with one hand whilst my other hand has pulled the leg of my shorts to the side and released the tip of my dick.  I have then peed a full bladder onto the grass between my legs whilst looking at whatever I've found in my bag - maybe a map or some papers.   I have used this technique several times in parks in London partly because I enjoy doing it and partly because I can't bring myself to pay the charge for the public toilet when it is free to pee outside.

• Like 1