Review of my SAP-diapers

DiaperFun

Hi

Now I wanna write a review of my latest high tech jelly diapers I use. I drowns out everything in disposable diapers both big and thick, small and thin, all these diapers undergo the same merciless fetish games but I drowns out thick diapers much longer than thinner diapers. My favorites are the SAP diapers with gel cushions inside, see attached photos , SAP means Super Absorbent Polymers and inside this diaper are multiple layers very small crystals that swell throughout 900 times its size and transformed to jelly pads the more I drowns out this diaper, as shown in the drawing fig 5 image.

The crystals inside are converted into elastic and resilient gel pads that has swelled so much inside the diaper that it is now about 9 centimeter thick and this spring resistance from gel pads will be crazy comfortable to sit on, even for long periods.

This SAP diaper I use most often in conjunction with other diapers or alone with a pair of tight rubber or spandex panties on top. I like anything not wrapped all-in- one diapers, they get lumpy when you put on them , and very sweaty and uncomfortable when I drown them. I drown much rather not wrapped diapers with several layers of gel cushions inside. I have soaked several different models of non wrapped diapers and drowns also several simultaneously.

57eb61db21530_MylatestSAP-diapercalledAttendsDeoPlusjellydiaper.jpg.dc966f3f556553ba71a4be0d96636971.jpg

57eb61db23b31_Myjellydiaperscontainsofthousandsofjellypadsinmultiplelayers..png.7e35067004aca9f5a0c16ff67394e10e.png

57eb61db259e4_Thepictureaboveshowshowthegelbeadsarelocatedinseverallayersinsidethediaper..jpg.5b13b1bf7c3096fdb71285bae659b551.jpg