Diapers and the enjoyment

DiaperFun

Hi

To increase the sexual enjoyment you get from diapers all diapers must be drowned at least several times and be swollen quite a lot before you feel any sexual pleasure from them. I can feel the sexual pleasure from my diapers only after I drowns out them really well. I mentioned also in my previous stories that I'm also curious about the holding and desperation, but sometimes it can be difficult with it because my dysfunctional stress incontinence messes with me and I when one or more diapers on me that have already been soaked several times as it becomes very unsafe to change diapers to new, why do I choose instead to let the diapers I wear drown further before I change them.

The fantasy I described in my previous stories about the trapped little jelly figures flapping frantically when the diapers are drowned and their floundering and even fantasy in itself makes me completely crazy with excitement. This eternal frantically flapping depends on the thickness of the diapers and usually this will go on for several hours so I have to drown them several times before this prank is over for good.