Dorm Room Wetting

So this is another true story from my time with Ashley. For those who missed the first one, see it here: http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/true-winter-story.723/#post-5201

When Ashley and I were in college we attended the same school and had some pee adventures during our time there. This one happened at the end of our freshman year in her dorm room. Her dorm room was the standard room, 2 lofted beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks, and typical college girl décor. Also in her room were 2 teal blue rugs, some chairs, a futon, and a TV.

One night we went to the Union to see a movie and had the typical movie theater popcorn and a large pop each. After the movie we were walking back to her dorm she let me know her need to pee was building a little but she would be okay. It was a warmish night so she was in the short blue athletic shorts that she loved and a tight grey and neon tank top and had borrowed my hoodie on the walk home. As we walked I took her along the lake path because it was beautiful and romantic, but see soon alerted me that the sound of waves weren't helping her bladder.

As we got back to her dorm she walked right past the bathroom and I knew she had something on her mind. When we got back to her room her roommate and her backpack were gone, so we assumed we had some time before she was back from the library. We sat down on the futon and put some TV on for noise and proceeded to start kissing and making out. She stopped and cringed and I knew what was coming. I said she could go, but instead of getting up for the bathroom we got off the couch and squatted over her rug and I watched her shorts dampen and some drips start coming out. Just as she started we heard a key in the door lock of her roommate about to come in! She quickly stopped and sat down to hide what had been started as her roommate came in.

We must have looked surprised because she asked if we were okay and we both just kind of nodded and left her to what she needed. As we sat there in disbelief her roommate grabbed what she needed and left again. As soon as the door closed and locked I asked Ashley if she was okay and she told me she hadn't been able to stop fully, so the entire time her roommate was there she had been peeing a small trickle into her shorts on the rug! She stood up, finished the last couple spurts, and the butt of her shorts was soaked dark and dripping, the rug had a large patch on it and some small pools of pee around where he legs were. She took her shorts off to show the polka dot panties she had on were soaked to and you could see the outline of her lips in the wet material. We didn't even take the time to clean up the mess before we were in bed together and woke up the next morning with the panties and shorts still on the floor and her roommate asleep in her bed. Her roommate never said anything, and we never asked, so we never knew if she knew of or suspected us of this dirty deed.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

That sounds crazy hot! My ex and I had a night like that once and when we woke up the next morning, we both started to get dressed but had to grab new underwear because both of ours were still wet from the night before. We had forgotten that we had both wet ourselves before jumping into bed to have some fun.

• Love 1